CHAPTER 33 I REMEMBER YOU (here in my heart)

As the day passes when Yusuke fall because his head hurt so much, that day he made all of them remembered the scenery from way back before, the scenery which no one ever forgets. Yusuke's parents are so worried too much about their son condition but the doctor said he's fine and far from harm so they can all rest assured. Yusuke's father suddenly fainted and he seems to lost his force, instantly Yusuke's mom told Sam that she needs to take Yusuke's father home to take a rest.

"Zihong dear, I'll take him home for a while and I'll be back as soon as I can, please look after him for me." Yusuke mom said while taking very good care of her husband.
"Yes I will, Mrs Maruyama, I definitely will take very good care of him," Sam said while he entered Yusuke's hospital room seeing Yusuke sleeping in the hospital bed reminds him of the past he steps closer to Yusuke's bed and sit, on the chair next to him, while holding Yusuke right hands Sam felt that warm hands of Yusuke while his pulse is beating normally.
"Hey, Yusuke what time will you wake up,? You know this scene happened before. I hope when you woke up even if you can't remember me at all you will not hate me. Yusuke, I love you so bad, that every time I'm trying to forget everything, I wanted more and more to hold you back here in my arms, I miss you, but I don't want to lose myself anymore," Sam said kissing Yusuke hands and feel its warmth.
Sam fall asleep while he still holding Yusuke hand, he never let it go not even once.

Yusuke wakes up, he feels his right hand were mending like there's a heavy thing on his hand. He opens his eyes and he wants to pull his hands from that heavy thing that has been on his hand. He saw someone was holding his hand so hard, then that person moves his head facing Yusuke, as to Yusuke's surprise it was sam who had been holding his hand all the time. Yusuke never take off his hand and let Sam hold it, he holds sam face with his left hand, rubbing it softly,
"You look so different even when your sleeping, Lin Zihong!" Yusuke said while rubbing Sam's face he rubs Sam's eyebrow nose, cheeks and lips,
"It's been a while I miss you so much!!!" Yusuke said while his eyes began to waters and tears fall from his beautiful eyes.

Sam suddenly woke up, but Yusuke pretends that he still sleeping. Sam saw that tears falling from Yusuke's eyes and sam instantly whipped them with his bare hands.
"Did you dream bad things Yusuke? Hash now my love, I'm here by your side I won't go anymore, not even once!" Sam said while he kisses Yusuke forehead and whipped his tears. Suddenly Yusuke can't take it, his heart was sinking tears fall from his eyes, even more, he can't hold back himself he wanted to hug Sam and call him by his name. But he's afraid to do so. Sam still whipping Yusuke's tears when all of a sudden Yusuke grab him and hug him so tight like there's no tomorrow, Yusuke let that longingness in his heart out, he pulls Sam's face and looks at his eyes, Sam stares at his eyes, but as he stares sam can't help but to look at him form his lips to his eyes, and back to his lips again, Yusuke pull him, even more, closer, but he suddenly let go of Sam, that makes Sam wonder.
"Yusuke, did you ever remember anything or any single memory just a single of it," Sam ask Yusuke holding him on his face but, Yusuke just shake his head meaning that he can't remember.
"If you can't still remember can I kiss you? If you don't want you can punch me instead!" This line of Sam makes Yusuke, heart sink again this line Sam always says, before he kisses Yusuke back then.
Sam kiss Yusuke on his lips, a smooth kiss, but Yusuke hold Sam's face and he gives Sam a deeper and passionate kiss.
"I miss you so much Lin Zihong!!" Yusuke whispers Sam's previous name that makes Sam tears fall from his eyes and he instantly hugs Yusuke. With that happy feeling in his heart that the longingness both of them feel are now lessened little by little.
"You said my name? Did you remember me now l Mk?" Sam ask Yusuke but Yusuke just stared at him shaking his head.
"Does your head hurt so bad.? It's fine don't force your self I'm so happy right now.!!" Sam said hugging Yusuke so hard that their body both squeezed.

"Well you let go of me.? Gosh I can't breathe what, you want to kill me like this? This doesn't even count, and you have so many things to explain, Ya, troublemaker!?." Yusuke said pulling Sam out of his body.
Sam smiles so wide and nods his head., Sam let Yusuke lay on his hospital bed again.
"Hey, sam? Can you lay here beside me? I want to sleep more." Yusuke said to sam, he wanted sam to lay down next to him, he even moves his body over so that he can give Sam space, but sam pulls him and hugs him, putting his head on Sam's chest. While Sam combs his hair to make him fall asleep.
"Sam, did you try to forget about me? When we bump each other in the parking area of the racetrack I once raced, why you just stared at my eyes.?" Yusuke ask Sam while his left hand were playing with sam's earnings, and even tickle sam's neck,
"Well, even if I tried to forget about you, my heart still longing for you," Sam said while closing his eyes and feel the warmth of Yusuke's body, but suddenly Yusuke gets up and pat sam's chest with his left hand. Giving Sam a fierce look,
"Well!!!! You did forget about me?! And here I am logging to remember you, and you try to forget about me!!" Yusuke said angrily at Sam.
Sam pull him and put back Yusuke's head on his chest making that sweet smile of him,
"Even how many times I tried to forget about you, my heart still in love to Maruyama, Yusuke I know before, you want to know why do I fall for you hmmnnn..." Sam said while letting his Yusuke pinch his checks,

"Well, why did you fall for me and a handsome man like you fall for a very handsome man like me hehe!!" Yusuke said that last word with a sweet laugh and sweet tone of his voice.
"Well, maybe your so grumpy and I never tough of myself falling in love with someone else, my heart stock with you!!" Sam sweet words make Yusuke smile so wide.
Both of them exchange their sweet conversation while they were lying on the hospital bed. Both of them fall asleep, holding each other. Yusuke mom and Sam's mom arrived as well Bea and Chen Lee. They all entered the hospital room of Yusuke seeing those lovebirds sleeping together makes Sam's mom smile so wide and Yusuke mom gets embarrass a little bit, but she smiles happily.
"Well, it seems that someone is recalling his past." Chen Lee said walking close to Yusuke's hospital bed.
Lee woke up Sam and Yusuke.
Sam surprised to see all of them standing at the bedside looking at them.
"Well, well, well, is this thing happened a long time ago? Should I have some explanation?" Lee said teasingly to Sam and Yusuke,
Sam and Yusuke get up but only sam who get down from the bed. Yusuke mom walks near him and hugs him.
"Are you okay now honey? Did your head hurt?" Yousuke mon said patting Yusuke head slowly.
Yusuke nods his head, and look all around.l,
"I'm so happy to see all of you here, I'm fine now no need to worry that much," Yusuke said, looking at everyone who was there.
"We talk to Yusuke's doctor, he said you can go home now, but you need some rest, so son please let Yusuke rest gosh, if the ants were passing by they sure all of them eat the both of you, gosh so sweet!" Sam's mom said teasingly and all of them laugh. So hard.
"Mom, what is with you, of course, I miss my Yusuke so much!!" Sam said while holding Yusuke hands.
Yusuke just gives all of them a shy smile while looking at sam.
"Mama, by the way where is papa.?" Yusuke asks his mom, and he also looks so worried.
"His fainted earlier, but he's okay now. He's taking his rest at your grandparent's house so don't worry that much," his mom said while fixing his things.

Sam and the others accompany Yusuke and his mom to Yusuke's grandparent's house, Sam and the others don't get in they just at the doorstep letting Yusuke and his mom get into the house.
"Let's meet each other if your fully okay, by the way, our old race club is now looking good. Like it was before, it can fully bring your memories back Again." Chen Lee said looking at Yusuke. Yusuke smiled at him like the smile he had a long time ago.
Bea walks closer to Yusuke and she holds Yusuke's left arm.
"Yusuke, you know why, I can share some secret of Sam with you!" Bea said with a giggle in her voice Sam heard what Bea said and he instantly pinches Bea on her checks.
"I'm the one who will tell him, okay just don't touch him I'm going to squeeze your face so hard hmmm..." Sam said while looking at Bea, Yusuke hold Sam's face and pull him closer,
"What kind of secret is that hmnn, I'm a little bit curious." Yusuke just looks sam eye to eye.
"Gosh both of you cut it out, all of the ants in the world were crawling right here right now, come on let's go home..." Lee said while the others laugh at him.
Sam and the others said their goodbyes to Yusuke as they get on their cars and drive home.

Yusuke get inside the house he saw his father sitting on the sofa, Yusuke walks toward him and sits on the opposite side.
"Papa, are you mad? You see Zihong and I was ahmn... We're kinda... Papa sorry!!!" Yusuke said while he sits down on the floor bowing in front of his father.
"Sorry papa, before Zihong and now Zihong and I were, were, have feelings for each other, the thing is that I can't tell you, I'm sorry papa!!!" Yusuke added while he cries so much, his mom saw him and she just looks at how his son and husband talk.
"Are you sure about what you're getting into?! You see Yusuke your the only son that I have. I always blame Zihong for what happened to you 5years ago but, are you sure about this? Well, I can give you my blessing... But I can't give him my blessing that Lin Zihong took my son away from me... I will teach him what a Maruyama, can do!!!! Yusuke father said but the last sentence he said make Yusuke and his mom laugh.
Yusuke gets up to where he was sitting his mom hug him and also his dad hugs them both.
" honey, we always support you, and it's fine, don't let other judges both of you for what love you choose to. You're the one who lived with him not them." Yusuke mother said while he pats Yusuke head
"Gender is not a basis if you love someone, your not abnormal my son, it's just that you love a man, I'm so proud of you, for being true to yourself. But lets us make that Zihong suffer for a little longer!" Yusuke father said. And the 3 of them laugh so hard.
"Well, darling, you let Zihong suffer so hard 5 years ago remember?" Yusuke mom said looking at his father who looked away and give a hard cough then he sits on the sofa
Yusuke go upstairs and entered his room to take some rest. It's was 8 pm in the evening now, his body felt so heavy again, he took his warm shower and he sleeps peacefully.

"How many times my brain will forget about you
But my heart always remember you
I love you without any reason
For you who open my heart from a way back before"
-YUAce28-