CHAPTER 28 YOUR BLESSINGS

The man that came from upstairs that made Sam face look so surprise and made Yusuke scared was, Yusuke's father!
"What is this all about Lin Zihong?!" That cold tone of Yusuke's fathers' voice makes Sam shiver and makes Yusuke scared.
"They might give you their blessing but not me, ?!" Yusuke's father added while walking closer to them.

He walks closer to Sam and punches him on the face, Yusuke's father was scary, all of a sudden Yusuke cry and make his father stop.
"Papa, stop it please don't hurt him?! Papa, please stop this!? Yusuke begs for his father not to hurt Sam, but his father looks so angry with Sam that makes him clench sam's t-shirt collar with a fierce look in his eyes.
" you can't have any of my blessings, so give up now or shall I throw you away here lifeless!!"
"Please sir, one more time, give your blessing to us, this time I will take good care of him?! Please I'm begging you??" Sam said begging while Yusuke's father still holding his t-shirt.
"Darling it was a long time ago please let, him go let's peacefully talk about this." Yusuke mom's told his father then he let go of Sam.
"This time, I won't let you hurt my son that much, this time, I'll make sure to protect him, and we are you in that time he needs you the most where we're you?!" Yusuke father said looking so angry at Sam, Yusuke walks closer to Sam and give him a pat on his back, Sam burst into tears while holding Yusuke's hands.

"I was, I was, sorry for all these years, I want to make my way back to your son, I wanted to..." Sam pauses his sentence when Yusuke hold his head, Yusuke's head hurt so much... They both sat down on the opposite side where Yusuke's father was sitting as well. Sam take a good look at Yusuke's condition, Yusuke hugs him so tight like he doesn't want Sam to let go.
"On that race why did you, let my son be alone, I entrusted you to take care of him why did you let him be?! Why did you let my son suffered from all of this pain!! And here you are now asking for our blessing?!" Yusuke's father said angrily with his eyes are full of tears.
"I was there, I was there with him.." Sam answered.
"Where at the hospital, yes you were there when he is fighting for his life. My son was fighting for his life and there you are, why would you still chasing him so bad, why can't you let my son live alone?! Yusuke father's said with tears falling from his eyes and Yusuke's mom was there to comfort him.

Sam stand up that made Yusuke let go of his hug,
" I was fighting with your son, I was there with him from time to time, to take a good look at him making him fight, but you ask me to let him be. For your the one who knows what is the best for him, I don't want to let him be. My mistakes from before are hunting me every single day, I want him to remember me, but you forced me to stay away from him, and now I want him back again so please give me your blessing!!!" Sam cried while he explains himself silence and sadness win inside the house tears fall from sam's eyes.

All of the situations inside Yusuke's grandparents' house were kinda not good sam cry on Yusuke's chest while his father where cooling his head off.
Yusuke brought Sam to his room and letting him calm. As they were inside Yusuke room he let Sam lay on his bed but Sam hugs him so right still crying his heart out.
"Yusuke, can you please, listen to me when your memory back can you just listen?" Sam said to Yusuke and Yusuke nod his head.
"Yusuke you know how much I do love you, if you will get mad at me, please do, I will accept it all."
Yusuke kisses him and feels his heart, we're sinking. They kissed till Sam calm himself down, that kissed were full of longingness kiss that makes their heart still beat as one.
"Sam, I don't know how to react, but hopefully I will remember you sooner!" Yusuke said letting his love sleep on his chest. Listening to his heartbeat,
"If my, memory comes back I'll try to calm my self and hopefully I'll do understand, I want you to stay with me like this. Don't dare to let go of my hand again." How I can hate the man I truly love. For you who brought that love to me, I want you to stay, and let's fight all the odds that we face. Sam, my memories came to me from time to time, but I never said anything about it, I wanted to make new memories with all of you, again. Please do hold my hands I missed you so much." Yusuke said while rubbing Sam's head and tears run down his beautiful eyes, and his heart skip its beat, that he wanted Sam not to hear it, but Sam never let go of his hug, he let sam sleep on his chest, knowing that his memory is slowly going back.

Yusuke's mom entered his room without knocking and saw Sam was sleeping on his chest while he rubs Sam's hairs. She looks at her son with all of the sadness on her heart that wants to let go.
"Honey, can I talk to you?"
"Yes, mama what is it?" Yusuke answer looking at his mother who stands at the bedside of his bed, his mom sat down on the chair near his bed.
"Did you remember something?"
His mom asks holding his right hand. Sam was at the left portion of Yusuke's body sleeping on his chest, and facing his mom.
Yusuke nod and look at Sam's sleeping face, when all of the sudden tears fall from his eyes.
"Mom, why should we need to forget all of those things?" He said making his face turn red.
"What thing did you remember?
" I don't remember everything little by little... But I, I, wanted to remember especially Sam's happy memories.!!"
His mom slowly pats his head and get out of his room, while whispering into his ears.
"Son, don't stress yourself, soon all of those things will come to you, but not now, your father will understand it all, we make him understand if we need to." His mother walks out into his room and turns the lights off.
Yusuke still looking at the face of the person he loves, worrying that when his full memory comes back he might hate him, but he stays on the positive side kissing Sam on his forehead and make his self fall asleep.

Morning comes, Sam found himself lying on Yusuke's chest, he takes a closer look at his lover's face, and rub his hand gently to Yusuke's face.
"I hope that your love will never change. I love you all these years," Sam whisper while Yusuke opens his eyes and look down at sam's face, Sam moves his body up to where Yusuke head whereat. Yusuke moves his head and placed it on Sam's board chest.
"Sam?" Yusuke said while his hand were at Sam's neck playing with Sam's ears,
"Mmmmm..." Sam just reply with his low husky voice
"Did you forget about me, when papa said, let go of me?" Yusuke asks while listening to Sam's heartbeat.
"You think, I came this way if I forget about you?" Sam replies. While combing Yusuke's hair, smelling that lovely scent from his lover's hair.
"But, when you first bump me, on the parking area of the race track why you didn't recognise me? And at the office you bumped me as well, you just said, I bumped into you again?"
"I'm sorry, I was kinda busy with all of the schedules and I was out of myself, maybe but when the third time I meet you, I..." Sam pause when someone knocks on Yusuke's room.

They both get up and fixed themselves,
They go downstairs where Yusuke's father was sitting on the sofa having his coffee and his mother sits beside him. Sam and Yusuke greeted them,
"You don't, know how far it will go Zihong?!" Yusuke's father said instantly
"Sir, I know but please let me try"
"Try?! How can you say that thing, when you let him, chasing for his life before?!" Yusuke father raises his voice instantly and stands up where he was sitting.
"Honey take it easy, I told you I'm the one who will talk to him!" Yusuke mom tries to calm his father.
Yusuke walks slowly and faces his father, he gives his father a 90℅ bow.
"Papa, I wanted to remember that's why I stick closer to him. I'm sorry and I so sorry I have done car racing here again, but please can you, please understand and let me understand as well." Yusuke said with tears falling from his eyes, as he was going to stand straight his head hurt so much that he can't even take to raise his head his eyes get blurry he look at Sam's face that's got so blurry, and all of the sudden Yusuke fell off the floor. All of them rush to him and check if he's okay or not. Sam instantly called an ambulance to take him to the hospital, Yusuke mom worried so much as well as his father.
Ambulance serine sound so loud sam took him to the hospital and his parents follow, he never opens his eyes nor moving it, Sam can't help himself but cry, this scenery reminds him from before, the doctor takes good care of Yusuke and let Sam stay out of their way, Yusuke mom's run towards sam and hugged him, as Sam cry his heart out.

"I will fight to get what is right,
I will hug you tight while you sleeping next to mine.
I will take you far where we can be happy all the time, please remember me, my love"
-YUAce28-