Dont believe in love Part 1

hope you guys like this!!

ARIELS POV

i was at school and i was walking with my friend nikki.

"girl he likes you i know for a fact he does!!" nikki yelled in my ear as we walked to our lockers. "look hes a nobody okay, i mean he would mess up my rep with that tangled mess of stuff on his head he calls hair." i said ranting about the boy.  "jacob is an adorable nerd that people would say you should go for so dont try and make excuses for yourself." she said walking away.

i went back to getting stuff out of my locker.

so the real reason i wont gget with him is because i tried before, it was in middle school, 7th grade to be exact and we were both immature. he had girls on him and i was the nerd that got luckey. he kissed another girl during P.E. i mean it was CPR since he was training so he could get a summer job for the kitty pool at a nearby neighborhood water park. so i broke up with him.

he cried and the tables turned i was the popular one while hes at the bottom. now im here lol

i didnt really let him get in this relationship that much.

"Hey princess." a deep voice said pulling me out of my day dream. "ugh what do you want now jacob?" i exaggerated. "why wont you go on at least one date with me. Just one!!" he asked smiling. "because of past events that have happened and i told you before i dont like you like that." i screamed walking away. why is he even still here he has basketball practice like now. "arent you suppose to be at practice anyways?" i asked turning and stop walking. his eyes widened. "oh yeah, im late! coach dont get there until like a half our later so...." he took off his shirt and ran to the nearest water fountain and out his head in. i gasped as he flung his head up getting water on me as it drained down from his big hair onto his chest.

"okay now it looks like ive been and im just taking a bathroom break. were in weight room today so yeah." he said smiling at me. i was soon distracted by the glistening water on his chest as it rolled down to a visible V line. "see i knew you liked me." i looked up at a smirking jacob. "um now what makes you say that? I Like someone else, you know shane from your team. im talking to him right now so i dont want you. we were just making out the other day." i asked nervously. "you staring to hard, babe please dont front, okay? i see you walking with nikki everyday and yall both stare. im showing you what your missing right now. but you can do what you want and ill wait just for you." he whispered in my ear.

call 9-1-1 cause this boy is going to be the death of me.

"look jacob-" i was cut off by lips. he pulled away. looking in my eyes. "you cant run back and forht between me and him. so whose it gonna be?" he asked sternly. "its gonna me shan-" i was once again cut off by lips but this time it was filled with way more passion. i kissed him back soon roughly grabbing at his afro. he roughly pushes me into the lockers. he goes close to my ear and whispers to me.

"You never let me love you the way i should. so i will keep trying to get you and i will have you. but what i wont do is let another nigga break your heart. ive seen shane and how he talks and feels on you. but hes a players. and when he says he loves you.....just dont-" he cut him self off by deeply and screepily chuckling. he shook his head while doing so and backed away from my locker letting me free. "dont what?" i asked curiously. i really wanted to know. he slowly stepped in my face not giving me any air to breath.

"Dont beleive in love."