Personal Trainer Part 1

I'm watching say yes to the dress and it inspired me to write this cause she was in a crash and can't walk but she wants to walk down the isle and her trainer is walking her along with her father. The trainer goes to the dress fitting and everything so I'm putting a twist on it so hope you like it.

MAXCELLS POV

I was at my trainers office.. I have my weekly appointments on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I was in a car crash three years ago. I flew out the window shield and the landed on top of me. Luckily I lived and I thank God everyday. But thanks to my Trainer Chresanto he helped me move all together at first I couldn't lift my head off my pillow now I'm moving my legs a little. He's truly amazing.

But today I have a surprise for him.

"Hey Ms. Daniels how ya doing? " he asked wheeling me to our training room.

"What I tell you about that?"

"Aha wassup Max?"

See he's super chill and 23 im 22 he's a year older than me. He graduated early like me.

"Sooooooo you know how I told you it was me and Ray's 3 year anniversary Saturday? "

"Oh uummmm... yeah."

"Well....." I sat up as he lifted me onto the stretch bed.

I slipped on my ring.

"BAM!! " I put my hand in his face.

His eyes went wide.

"OH MY GOSH CONGRATS!! "

He lifted me up in a huge hug.

"Another thing...I want you to be the best man. I know it's weird I'm picking and not ray but I don't have girlfriends I only have dudes. He's picking his old band mate Zonnique from middle school she's like a second sister to me she's amazing shes going to be the Maid of Honor."

"Wow.......I would be honored thank you.....now before i start sweating through my eyes at this beautiful moment let's get you started girl."

He's been my trainer since day one. And I wanted to tell him the greatest news in the history of great news.

Right now I'm layed back and he's stretching my leg straight back until I felt something. I nodded telling him to stop .

"Another thing though...."

"OH MY GOSH aha what next you wanna walked down the isle with me by your side?"

I kept silent.....this is why we are so cool. He can read my mind.

His smile faded as he slowly let my leg down from the stretch. He walked to my head and kneeled down in my face. I turned my face to face him.

He had a worried look on mixed with shock and happiness.

"Are you serious? " he asked with his voice cracking.

I nodded with my eyes getting watery.
"I decided it's time I do this for the most wonderful day of my life....and I want you by my side. You know my dad passed in the crash so I need someone. I never knew my mother and all I have are aunts and uncles that I barely know on my dads side that are coming but aren't special to me like you are. I need you there. Please say yea.....please." I said letting my tears fall.

His eyes glistened with tears.

He smiled and grabbed my hand. He interlaced out fingers and looked me in the eyes.

"Of course. I will walk you down that isle like my life is depending on it."

He said getting choked up. He let his tears fall though.

"Thanks you are the one suppose to be sweating not me." He said wiping his tears making me laugh.

He wiped my tears with his muscle tee sleeve.

"Don't cry....this is a beautiful moment." He kissed my for head and got up from where he was knelt.

"Now that we're Done sweating through our eyes. Lets get you walking baby girl. " he said clapping.

I sat up with the support of my arms and tried my best to swing to the edge of the bed.

"You want h-"

"NO! I mean no-no thank you."

He nodded and turned around grabbing equipment.

I was gaining impatient so I decided to get off the bed myself.

I took a deep breath. I scooter down off the bed using all my strength in my arms to hold my self up. I succeeded so now I have to move.

I took another breath and slowly took one step out. I let one hand off of the bed.

"Max today we are going to start on the bars okay."

"Mhmm" I was to busy concentrating on my achievement I have made.

"You okay? " he said about to turn around.

"Yup." I said taking another step and slowly letting the other hand off the bed.

He turned around so say something.

"MAXCELL!! "

He caught me right before I fell face first.

I let a single tear drop onto the tile floor I was face to face with.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?! YOU COULD'VE PARALYZED YOURSELF YET AGAIN!! DON'T DO THINGS SO STUPID!! " he yelled in my face.

His strong arms we're holding me tight around my back and waste.

He had on a stern face and he was red.

"Don't. Ever. Scare. Me. Like. That. Again." He said through gritted teeth.

I nodded letting tears falls.

"I-i j-just wanted t-to try and walk. I could do it chres I know I can. I was standing on my own you saw me." I said breaking down on his shirt.

He rubbed my back..

"I know I'm sorry for yelling I just....don't want your dreams to be crush because your going for them to fast. Pace yourself okay or you will be ruining your dreams and mine. Being able to walk down that isle with you.....that would be a dream come true Max and I wouldn't want you, me, or anyone else to mess that up." He said looking in my eyes.

"Heeeeey what's going on? "

Chres turned me around as I wiped my tear and there stood my fiancé.

"Babe what happened you ok- Wait y-your standing." He said smiling.

I scrunched my eyebrows and looked down...yeah I was standing but chres was holding me.

I looked back and saw he was barely touching me.

"Its all you baby girl." Chres said shaking his head.

But right as he took his hands away I fell back.

"I got ya. But aye ray Congrats. Babydoll will be walking on your big day like you wanted I promise." Chres said.

My eyes widened.

Ray didn't know i was planning to do that.

"What? Like who planned? She's not walking down that isle are you? I mean you can barely stand you won't be able to walk you're okay in that chair." He said frowning.

I looked at him with hurt in my eyes.

"Lets go your friends are taking you dress shopping remember? The wedding is in 3 weeks so we gotta get stuff done." Ray said bringing the wheel chair to me making me sit down.

I looked up at chres as he frowned glaring at ray

"Well I'll see you Thursday baby girl don't forget stretch and use those rope I hooked to your ceiling as if they we're the bars just walk in circles while holding on." He said giving me a hug.

"Thanks bro. "

Hey said before wheeling me out.

Next stop Dress Hell.....