Brother or Boyfriend??

another boyXboy image guys hope you like it......

LAURENTS POV

im in my new bed room at my step dads house in the USA...yeah my mom moved us from france to the usa cause she met a rich American and got married. me and my twin weren't to happy about it but its cool we get a new brother that im sure we will get along with. well larry will get along with. I just hope hes not homophobic.

JACOBS POV

I was walking home with my bestfriend lizzy when I saw an extra car in my drive way.

"i guess the step mom you couldn't wait for is here!!" she said squealing. I absolutely adored mama B she is amazing the perfect way to get over my moms death. not in a bad way its just good for my father. hes been mourning for 16 years.....yeah I mean I got over quick cause I didn't know her. she died during birth. ive seen pics of her but no water works for me. I run to my house opening the doors to see boxes every where.

"JACOB HONEY!!" I heard her French accent scream. "MAMA B I MISSED YOU!!" I screamed back running to the stairs where she stood. "i missed you to mijo." she said in a halfway Spanish accent. "its getting there." I said laughing. "hey I see you saw the step mom already." my dad said coming down. "yes I did, so mani-pedis on me then we can go get our hair done and some new outfits for a girls night out I can bring my friend lizzy she lives right across the street." I squealed. yeah my dad knows about me being gay. he knew before me so he excepts me, and I love him for that.

"hey mama what we doing tod- well allo beautiful may I ask you for you name madame?" a cute French guy with twists and perfect jaw line said coming down the stairs and kissing my hand. I had my hair straightened, plus I made my dad give me small in plants for my 16th birthday. I already have an ass so ... "this here is Jacob, larry. your step-brother." my dad said chuckling a bit larrys eyes popped out his head.. "im not gay but DAMN!! excuse my French.....you sexy as hell bro, I salute your braveness." he said hugging me and kissing my cheek. "thank you and its nice meeting you larry." I say as I go up the stairs.

I was about to go in my room when I saw an afro enter one of the guest rooms. I walked to it and saw a boy who looked to be the same height as larry same skin tone too. must be the other son mama B has, lau I think it is.

"hey welcome to America." I said smiling leaning against to door frame. he turned around and froze, shoooot I did to . theyre twins..... he was hotter though I mean they look the same but something about him makes him hotter.

"hey um, t-thanks. you are Jacob right?" he asks coming close. " um yeah how did you know? your twin thought I was a girl." I said laughing a little. "well I know a girl from a guy trust me." he said grabbing my hand kissing it. I blushed a little. "you know you cant flirt I am your new brother." I said smirking. "you no blood brother are you?" he asked with a brow raised. "no." I said plainly. "so its not insest....we okay belle." he said kissing my cheek and leaving me there. ooohhh its gonna be hard living with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~