Your Hella Gay, Im Hella Str8 Part 1

Hey guys this one is going to have an mb member as gay so just so you know I have nothing against them or the main character it's just a Facebook post inspired me to make this I know you will love it!!

LARRYS POV

im walking through the high school hallways as cool as can be. well I am THE most popular guy at LVA high school. im 17 turning 18 in the middle of june meaning I graduate at 17. I am a senior along with my best friend.

Jacob.

I call him Princeton though because he's like a prince in my eyes, my night in shining armor. No im not gay but he is. he has just been there for me since the first time I went to an American school in 3rd grade. yeah im from france. prince is the one who tought me English, the American fashion, and more.

people think im gay because the way I act toward him, but its just me showing him the love he doesn't get from others.

I wouldn't say hes bullied a lot but people here shun him because of his sexuality. they only talk to him if hes around me. im his ony friend which is sad. I love him to death though.

prom is in a few weeks, may 9th to be exact so people are to hyped. ive already had 5 girls ask me but I turned them down.

I have someone in mind already.

Oh, heres prince let me go get him.

JACOBS POV

im walking down the halls hearing all the girls talk about how their boyfriends proposed to them for prom, and the dresses they were gonna wear.

I just walk through the halls with my head down. im 16, yes I skipped a grade I am a senior. my birthday is tomorrow though. so ill be 17 when I graduate along with larry

I love him to death though. not like that, only because hes straight but if he wasn't...id be all over that. aha anyways im at my locker when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. they nuzzle there head in my neck making my head tilt to the side.

"hey baby you ready to go??" he said lips brushing against my skin as he talked to me. "larry you know I hate when you do that, you always have me thinking things I shouldn't." I said smiling trying to move out of his grip. but failing. "cmon babe you know you love it." he said softly biting my skin. "stoooooop." I whimpered out giggling a little. he always did this. mostly when we were alone at his and his brothers house, in his room, but we don't do anything. hes straight.

"aaaaawwwww you guys are so cute!!" larry instantly looked up to see the senior class president, madison pettis, shes the only person other than larry that accepts me. "can I get a pic for the year book you guys were voted for the hall of fame page in the year book." she squealed.

you see the hall of fame page is something the whole school votes on all together. only senior can make the page unless your are just that well known. hall of fame is counting for all 4 years that you've been at this high school. this would be me and larrys 4 and final year in the book.

"let me guess, cutest friendship again??" larry asked in a boring tone. I mean im tired of it after 4 years winning the same thing. "that and.....most likely to be together. its a new category that the pops made actually just for you guys. and you know how Lylah is about gays....she did this for you guys." she said smiling.

I blushed looking up at larry who was smirking down at me. "he just my bestiee that I love sooo much." he said kissing my cheek. "yeah were just friends im hella gay hes hella straight." I said. "well that's what the rest of the thinks." she said smiling backing away taking out her camera.