Your Hella Gay, Im Hella Str8 Part 2

please enjoy part two!!

LARRYS POV

its prom night, and my sister is finishing up my twists as i play with my puppy carter.

"you look so handsome sweetie." my mom said to me. "thanks mama." i said.

there was a knock on the door. "shit. hes here already!!" i scream.

(larrys outfit on the left in media, Jacobs on the right)

"calm down go upstairs so you can make an entrance." my mom said pushing me up the stairs.

JACOBS POV

i had gotten a mani pedi, my hair straightened, and a new piercing. its on the right side of my bottom lip. its a little ring.

i put on a little mascara and eye liner with my pink lipgloss to match my pink plump lips.

before walking out the door i brush my hair into a neat ponytail letting my hair hang down my back. i grabbed my ring of my glass table and put it back on my finger.

as soon as i got to larrys door i got nervous. i knocked three times and it flung open in the matter of seconds. i saw his black shoes running up the steps.

"hi sweetie you looks gorgeous hun!!" mama B says hugging me. "thanks and you are glowing pretty bright over there mama B whats going on?? spill!!" i say excited to hear the news cause i know there is some. "well i have a new boy friend and he is just the most wonder ful thing, he treats me like we have been married for our whole life time, he knows me like the back of my hand!!" she says grabbing my hands giving them a squeeze from excitement. "im so happy for you mama!!" i say hugging her. " here he come LARRY BOURGEOIS!!" Lylah announced. me and mama B stood to our feet watching the stairs seeing long twist blowing in the breeze larry made as he slid down the stair rail.

he jumped off at the end and pulled a gold rose out from behind his back. he got on one knee. "hello, my gorgeous bestfriend....you look amazing tonight." he slid the corsauge onto my wrist. he got up and hugged me. "so you ready to go." he said more stating then a question. "lets go." i said as we ran out the door waving good bye to Lylah and mama B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we had just taken pictures and it was so much fun.

the punch was great, so was the food now its time to dance.

we were dancing wild to troybois trap remix to jacks take you there i sang along as we danced. "you showed me theres something more to us then the same old thing, no usual affair!!" i screamed over the music dancing with larry. he broke out into a full on dance battle with his brother.

the song ended and we sat downin the senior section. it was the place where only seniors go to sit down. basically the vip for prom.

"man this is hella cool man i cant wait for another trap song so we can fuck some shit up mon frer!!" Laurent screamed over the music to larry. larry nodded and dapped him.

"you having fun??" larry asked. "yeah so much." i said smiling. he smiled back putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing it. it felt good to. "good." he said pulling me close to him by my waist. "you look so beautiful tonight bestfriend. have i told you that??" he asked. "yes you have." i stated. "well imam keep telling you until this night is over. "by the way you staying at my house my mom going back to hers with Lylah so its gonna be me, you, lau, and his date Jessie in the house this weekend." he said smiling. "okay that's cool." we continued to talk until my favorite song came on.