Dear Future Husband (Woody ft KP)

CHRISTINA

Dear future husband,

Here's a few things

You'll need to know if you wanna be

My one and only all my life

Take me on a date

I deserve a break

And don't forget the flowers every anniversary

'Cause if you'll treat me right

I'll be the perfect wife

Buying groceries

buy-buying  what you need.

I wrote in my diary and closed it up. ive had this diary since I was 5, im 10 now and all this writing I do in it is about my best friend Edward aka my future husband. I know im 10 but its whatever I like him and I hope he likes me back.

"hey tina Edward is here for you!!" my mom screamed from down stairs. I hurried and threw my diary under my pillow and ran down stairs. "COMING MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!" I slid down the railing in my new jeans and trukfit tanktop. I threw on my black converse and ran out the house, Edward saw me and ran next to me. "race you to the house!" he said. "ill win for sure." i said running faster.

----7 YEARS LATER----

"AND 5 TIME CHAMPION CHISTINA DEVALLE WINS FIRST PLACE!! SHE DEFENDS HER TITLE AS FASTEST KID IN AMERICA!! AND ALSO DEFENDING HIS SECOND PLACE TITLE, EDWARD MCCLAIN!!" the host of the national track meet announced.

Ive defended this title since my 7th grade year and now I'm a junior. always beating that backstabbing dick head Edward McClain. 

yeah he use to be my bestfriend until 6th grade year when he rigged the nationals track meet he got disqualified but I still couldn't get a re-do after that I became friends with the first place winner that day. Keith Tyree Powers. man is he the sexiest kid ive seen since Edward. 

"hey good job." Keith said hugging me. hes two years older then me so he graduated already. he cant compete anymore but when he was he was with me and Edward in the top 3. me being in first, Edward 2nd, and Keith 3rd. 

"congrats babe you did awesome!!" he said picking me up spinning me around. he kissed my cheek. yeah we are talking but we aren't making it official cause hes going off to college soon.  "congrats on your win....hope you finish senior year off with a bang like this one." he said. I just watched him walk pass me to Keith. "what up man?" Keith said to Edward. "nun was poppin wit you?" he said exactly like that. "nun bros just here to see my girl win again and defend her title against yo slow ass." Keith said laughing. "oh she yo girl now? so I can get my best friend back cause you stole her?" he said smirking. Keith laughed and shook him up. "ion know man you gotta ask her about that and nah she aint my girl, im going off to college soon so me getting wit that and leavin it??? tf I look like? niggas gone be all on her including you!!" he said laughing. "you right you right. im trying to defend my title as bestfriend of the year. had that since May 14th 2000." he said looking at me. "even when you cheated you still had her back man. I respect you all the way....see tina this the type of man you neeed." Keith said patting Edward's back and walking away.

"you heard the man. im the type of guy you need so just be my best friend again." he said grabbing my hand. I snatched it away. "HELL NO!! Woody how could you think I would forgive you?? just cause its been 5 years no!! you didn't even apologize. you still have yet to do so. so no I wont be your best friend." I said and walked away to my mom and coach. "i knew you could keep that title going. you and Edward are my best runners. I just wish this wasn't your last year coming up." he said patting my back walking away. "congrats honey.." she said with a sad expression on her face. "mom it's okay..." I said getting my bag. "no its not okay. you need to talk to him. you have the same birthday were born in the same hospital room at that. his mom and I have been trying to get ou guys to be friends again ever since I found your diary." she putting a hand on her hip. yeah she found it and she thought it was adorable. "i know you still have it in the same hiding place. just cause you change your pillow cases doesn't mean I don't know what case its in at all. sweetie cmon. you still like him as a future husband you might as well like him as bestfriend." she said walking toward the car.