Never Have I Ever

I'm doing each member even ones not in the group anymore plus Jordan starting at EJ and working my way down the list then I'm starting over starting today.

MIKES POV

I was at rocs birthday bash in Cali turnin up.

It's crazy he only invited me and EJ and prod.

I don't know him at all but he's real chill and cool idk why ray and prince treat him like shit man.

Anyways. The music cut off and Myles got on stage.

Yeah Myles still cool with roc too.

"Alright we about to play some games once the party is over which is in 5 minutes. So that means people roc exclusively invited to his sleep over stay here. For those you weren't. I'm sorry but you ain't gotta go home, but you gotta get the hell outta here!! " he said making the laugh.

"Well goodnight everybody the exit is that way!! " Myles said.

Everyone started to exit.

The only ones left is roc, Myles, me, ej, zendaya, Madison pettis, China, prod, lil twist, Anthony Lewis, Trevor Jackson, issa, Jordan Fisher, dove Cameron, and some girl I didn't know. She waSnt famous so idk who she is. but she's fuckin gorgeous. I would love to make her mines one day. But after I get to know her.

"Hey guys this here is my bestfriend from compton. We been cool since birth and I love her to death!! Her name is Maxine, but don't call her that or she will personally put you on your death bed." Roc said holding the girls hand.

"Call her Max that's it, that's all. Anyways she's not famous but she's a superstar in my eyes." He says looking at her.

All the girls aawwwwwed while the boys wolf whistle at him.

I rolled my eyes as she blushed at his comment punching his arm.

"What? You know it's true baby stop frontin!! You love me too, it's okay." He said kissing her cheek.

"Bestfriend stop!! " she said hugging him to cover up her face.

Every one laughed even me actually.

"Don't hide your face it's gorgeous." I blurted out without even thinking.

Roc looked at me and glared.

Everyone ooohhhed and some girls aaawwwwed at my COMMENT.

"My bad it just blurted out." I said putting my hands up.

"You are okay dude, he's just jealous. Thanks by the way. Only roc has ever said that to me. Now that it's coming from someone I don't even know I can believe it." She said smiling.

Girls gasped and boys looked at her wide eyed.

"Okay I don't know you but my first impression would be gorgeous. " Jordan said in a shocked tone.

She blushed as everyone agreed.

Roc looked mad at everyone.

"Thanks guys and chresanto wipe that stupid ass look off your face don't be mad other niggas and girlS recognize true beauty. " she said flipping her hair making everyone laugh even roc.
"Babe stop. I'm sorry y'all. But new boy Mikey over there look like he first eyes for my baby and I ain't with that." He said glaring at me.

"Bro I said sorry I really didn't mean to-"

"Nigga shut up I was playin!! " he said laughing.

I calmed down a little and chuckled.