Dick You Down Part Two

HAZELS POV

I was up in the kitchen making breakfast....well breakfast for lunch lol
It's 3 in the afternoon we all just woke up.
I had on one of princes ACDC shirts and my Jordan slides.

Ariana walked in in just a sports bra and boxers with her bike slides. Prince was in the kitchen watching ridiculousness and eating cereal he didn't want my food he said

"You ready for tonight ??" Ariana asked.

"Hell yes...and don't tell prince but, I'm really nervous about this meet and greet." I looking nervous.

"You think y'all really gonna fuck huh ??" She asked smiling.

"NO! Just...what if he try's something ??"

"Then you try something to and go along with it tf you mean ?? " she said laughing.

I laughed along and finished our egg and cheese toast sandwiches.

"Let's go out though find a new outfit." She said biting her sandwich.

"Alright I'll just take princes black card."

Prince is the son of prince like purple rain prince. His full name is Princeton but we just call him Prince

"Alright well hurry I'll get your outfit out so we can just head out you washed up already right ??"

"Yeah."

"Alright well hurry !!" She said picking up her sandwich and going back into the guest room.

"Prince I need your black card ."

"You guys going shopping for the show ??" He asked me.

"Yeah ."

"Alright don't spend too much." He said smirking.

"Like the balance with change ." I said laughing at him finishing my sandwich and joining Ariana.

6 HOURS LATER

Me and Ariana were in the front row waiting for the concert to start.

Ariana had on plain black high wastes shorts with a babe 23 crop hoodie. Her bright red hair was in huge curls under a Black and black Bulls SnapBack with black doc martins on. She had mascara and black matte lipstick on.

I had on army green skinny jean with a plain black crop hoodie and a cat ears snap back with my pitch black hair in huge curls also. I had army green matte lipstick on with mascara and all black vans.

The concert had started and we were screaming loud.

He started with Don't and end with sorry not sorry.

Now it was finally time for the meet and greet I was just too scared though.

They went through huge line then asked for the two girls with the VIP backstage pass when tiller was gone.

We both stepped up as the girls were escorted out and the stadium was shut down.

The security escorted us to his dressing room.

"Here you are and you miss hazel.... Good luck." He said chuckling.

"Wym by that??" Ariana snapped.

"You think I didn't know her?? Everyone does we've all seen your video Bryson won't let go of what you said." He said laughing.

"But it's wasn't bad did he not watch the whole thing?? I said I like nerds I'm one myself my ex is a nerd." I said laughing.