Just Friends part 2

PRINCES POV.

I can't believe he ruined my chances with him!! Ugh Trevor is perfect for me!! Why can't Larry see that?!

Literally haven't talked to him in two days I didn't snap when we got home.

He still doesn't know I was up in the car. He's been really confused though as to why I'm so distant so much.

I haven't been to his house, I hive him one word answers when we text, and I mostly ignore his calls or say my phone was dead like always. Which is somewhat true cause most of the time it is dead so I use........Larry's....

Anyways I'm at home with me madre.

"Look mijo, didn't I tell you so!! I told you so I told you so I. TOLD. YOU. SO!" She screamed dancing around.

She has always told me that Larry and Trevor both like me and for some reason my dad and little sister agree with her!! Well on the Trevor part but other then that they are all crazy idc!!

"Mami seriously!! I think Larry said that just to hurt me!! To keep me single... " I whined to her.

"Yeah single for him! " she said pinching my cheeks.

I just groaned and ran to my room grabbing my ringing phone.

Larry has been blowing It UP!!

It's been buzzing since 10 last night I had it turned off since Friday when the situation happened. It's now spring break and it's Sunday, my relax day......with Larry.

But today I'll be alone THANK GOD!!

*DING DONG *

I groaned opening my eyes. I got out of y comfortable soft and cozy warm ass bed and went to open the door. I noticed my mom was gone and I opened the curtains to see her car was too. But there was another car in it's place.

Larry's....

*DING DONG *

I groaned for the thousandth Time today and went to the door.

"WHO IS IT!! " I screamed on purpose.
"You know who it is it's 10 o'clock dude open the door." He said aggravated with me. I looked at my phone and saw it was 10. My mother and father went to work Then and they took my sister to grandma for spring break earlier. 10 is Exactly when he comes every Sunday.

Of course it's because that's when every one leaves...

Anyways I chuckled and opened the door to see an angry Larry. He pushed pass me and sat on the couch.
."yeah you can come on in Make yourself at home!! " I said sarcastically.

"What is up with you? You have serious attitude since Friday and I no like it! First you all cool getting all Flirty then when I drop you off you don't even give me my goodbye kiss?! Wtf is up?! You only do that if you pissed at ME AND ONLY ME! You've been ignoring my calls, giving me one words texts, and using stupid ass excuses as to why you don't call or answer the phone, CAUSE YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU AND I BOTH KNOW, SHIT GOD KNOWS!, THAT YOU WOULD SIT ON THE PHONE WHILE IT'S PLUGGED UP ON A CHARGER JUST TO TALK TO ME YOU DON'T CARE HOW FUCKED UP THE BATTERY GETS YOU STILL DO IT!! I'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE WHEN I LIED THAT ONE TIME FRESHMAN YEAR AND I SWORE I WOULD NEVER GO THROUGH IT AGAIN NOW TELL ME WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU OR I SWEAR TO GOD JACOB EMMANUEL PEREZ I WILL -" he stopped yelling breathing hardly. His face was as read as a tomato.

I've seen him this mad just not at me. So it was scary yet interesting at the same time.

"What? Finish what you were gonna say so I can tell yo stupid cock blocking ass off next." I calmly smirking.

"What you just call me? " he asked tilting his head.

"Oh you didn't hear me? I saiD YOU ARE A STUPID COCK BLOCKING ASS!! " I said slowly. "Did you hear me then? " I asked smiling.

He shook his head at me.

"What is wrong with you? " he asked truly confused.

"The fact that you thinking that making my crush back off from asking me out was cool and a right thing to do is stupid as fuck of you. How dare you tell him that you don't want him with me because you want me to yourself? " I asked looking furious. I mean I was.

His face was mixed with shock, confusion, and fear.

Better be scared dumb ass.

"H-how d-" he stuttered.

"Oh I was you during that whole conversation.... you know I have liked him since idk when like middle school. It's senior year Larry wtf were you thinking. And to say you can't let someone love me the way you can't? What is that suppose to mean? " I asked tearing up.

I mean I could honestly say I loved him and I'm sure Trevor felt the same and Larry ruined that completly.

"I mean I love you and all but I just want it to stay how it usually is....just me and you together at all times.... and I'm sure you heard my reason as to why that is. I can't have a girlfriend cause you fight her it's been since 6th grade ive had one and it's like you fill that space just not like that. So I want to avoid fighting a dude over you... like you did to me. I just hope you understand. Just don't cry, I said I'll change my mind soon enough about him but until then please promise me you can stay just friends with him." He said with pleading eyes and watery eyes.

I let a few tears drop and he kissed the last one away.

"So....." he questioned.

I nodded.

I can't believe it.

He smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you so much...don't cry though you too gorgeous for that" he said holding my chin kissing my cheek.

I smiled and got up. "Cmon. " I said grabbing his hand.

"Where we going? " he asked getting you following me upstairs.

"My room dumbass cock blocker! " I said laughing.

"Hey I said I was sorry." He said laughing.

I hate that I love him.....