The return of the bestfriend (BOYXBOY)

IF YOURE HOMOPHOBIC SKIP THIS WHOLE CHAPTER THANKS AND HAVE A TERRIBLE DAY 😊🖕💯

YEAR OF 2006

JACOBS POV

"Let's go play!!" I screamed to my best friend Larry.

"I GO CATCH THE BALL!!" He spoke in his awesome French accent.

He ran to get the ball but it rolled in the street right as a car came and rolled right over it.

"AWE MAN!!" We both screamed running to the curb.

"I'm so sorry sweetie did I run over your ball? I'll get you a new one as soon as we land tomorrow.." Larrys mom spoke kissing both me and his cheek.

We looked at each other confused.

"Land where?" Larry asked.

"Renée! Oh come here I'm going to miss you!!" My mother hugged her tight... Larry mom is my moms best friend since pre-K!! Just like me and Larry.

"Why you going to her mama ? We live on the next block.." Larry said.

"Oh sweetie... Me you and lau are going back home for a while... Nana is sick and we have to take care of her. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but it was a late notice I just got the tickets last night." His mom said..

My eyes widened ...

"YOU CANT TAKE MY FRIEND AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed as I cried.

"Mama no I wanna stay here!!" Larry cried.

My mother looked at us sympathetically.

"I'll let you guys have a moment..." My mom said as she went into the house watching from the door.

"Jakey sweetie.. I'll make sure he write you every week. We can't call since it's a whole other country.." His mom said hugging me.

"B-but mama.." Larry cried.

"I know sweetie but we have to. You want nana tot feel better right?"

"Yes mama.." He said putting his head down.

"Look baby it's not your fault, nana just doesn't feel well and she wanted to see you and lau. She said you and him specifically are the only ones that could help her.!"

"Really?!" Larry asked excitedly.

"Really honey! So hurry and get in the car!" His mom smiled hugging me.

"Larry can be a super hero?!" I asked smiling.

"Yes sweetie Larry is going to be a super hero. We will be back as soon as he's done and he'll tell you all about his adventures." His mom kissed my cheek and got in the front seat on the car.

"Well I'm off to be a super hero !! I'll see you later best friend !!" Larry screamed hugging me and running to the car. He hopped in his booster seat and closed the door. His mom rolled down the window and he waved and I waved back. This kept going until I could see him no more.

I put my hand and head down.

"I wanna be super hero..." I say as tears slide down my face.

"Well I'll go to the store but you a new bouncy ball and a cape.. How about that?" I hear my moms voice.

I look up at her and smile nodding.

12 YEARS LATER!!

"MOOOOOM!!!! WEARS MY SPIDER MAN BAG YOU JUST BOUGHT ME FOR SCHOOL?!" I screamed pulling on my white docs.