Hickies On Your Neck

I'm dedicating this to

@flawlessgirl15_143.

Hope you like it.
The picture at the top is Anthony Burrel

DEDEES POV

"Okay I am never going to get this dance!! " I screamed dropping to the floor dramatically.

"Girl if you don't get up! " my good friend Anthony Burrel said picking me up.

I know what you're thinking.

Yes THE Anthony
Dance mom's choreographer
Asia's choreographer
Beyonces choreographer

We met when I was back up dancing for Beyonce on her "on the run tour" the les twins introduced him to me.

"Okay you are my friend but I can't do this with you right now you need to learn this. " he said grabbing my face.

"But I've never done so many acro moves in a R&B song!! " I said walking away to the mirror.

He walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist looking at me through the mirror.

"Let's try this again, if you can't get it then I'm sorry you won't be able to dance this time. I can't alter it all the other dancers have it it's just you." He said chuckling.

I turned to look up at him and hit his chest fake pouting.

"I'm sorry okay I'm done playing!! Let's do this get in position." He said turning me toward the mirror wrapping his arms around me again.

"Play." He simply said.

The radio played mbs new song hickies on your neck from voice activation.

Imma put hickies all up on your neck!

He moved his hands up my waist all the way to my arms making them go straight in the air.

He interlaced our fingers bring my arms down.

I stretched my leg out and whipped around to face him with the other leg still on the ground and the other going infront of his face.

"I need some more in my cup, and all these girls in here look better with the lights off."

I grab his waist and dip back swinging my head to the crook of his neck.

I use his waist to stabilize my self and I go down into a middle split.

I lay flat as he walks over me mimicking the band member I'm going to Be dancing with.

I come up chest first and then go into a back bend swinging my legs over so I can me back to back with Anthony.

He grabbed my hand turning to the side bringing me infront of him.

He brought me closer and circled me as I did a needle stand and spun around in it. ..as I'm bringing my leg down he grabs the opposite hand spinning me so my back is against his chest facing the mirror again.