OFFICIAL MB MUSIC SHORT STORY (#IWANTDAT )

AVAS POV

"Doom d-doom doom doom, d-d-d-doom d-doom doom doom.." I sang the beat over and over until I got it right on the sound board.

I sat back and listened to it... Perfect.

"Yo that's a sick beat bro!" My girlfriend Amber said coming into my recording studio.

She kissed me and I smiled. Yes I'm lesbian, I'm a producer at inter scope records. She's my girlfriend of 3 years and a new addition to the label. I traveled to different countries to find talent. 2012 was Korea and that's where I found her she was apart of a group named F(x) but they disbanded so I brought her here and after that we hit it off, she got signed and we lived happily ever after lol

Sorry I never introduced myself:

I'm Ava Jones, I'm 25 years old. I'm mixed with black and Puerto Rican. as I told you before I'm lesbian and my girlfriend is a Korean/American pop star. I've worked at inter scope for about 7-8 years. I was an intern for a year and when I turned 19 they gave me a job. I was just that good. I started traveling once I turned 21. Now I'm one of the top producers here and working on the biggest project YET!

"BABE!"

"Huh?!" I say snapping out of my thoughts turning away from the sound board.

"I asked what is the song for?"

Just what I was getting at.

" A real huge comeback...." I say too focused on the beat.

She squints her eyes and shakes her head sitting in a chair next to the board.

"Yeah she know I got paper, shawty want me to save her. If she give me that new new then I'm like yeah yeah..." I whispered to myself writing down each word that came to mind.

"Can we do it right now...um.. Uuhhhh..." I began to be frustrated.

"WHAT UP WHAT UP WHAT UUUUPPPPP!!!!" I hear a deep voice yell.

I don't budge or react to him I continue my work.

"New song?"

"Comeback."

"Oh shit it's serious then." He says sitting in the other chair quietly.

"Don't play cause I want you, you already know what we gon do....... We be going up in the club til 3, is you rolling with me.."

I write down a few more lines and finally finish the chorus.

I sit my pencil down and smile.

"Now you can interrupt me.." I say turning around to the adorable faces of my girlfriend and my best friend Mark... Aka her cousin who was born and raised in LA but both parents born and raised in Korea. He's a KPOP star too in a group called Got7, they're on tour and in LA right now so he's spending his little 4 hour break with us lol how sweet

"So who's the big comeback for?" He asks.

"This not really old but old group named min-"

KNOCK KNOCKS!!

I stop in the middle of my sentence and yell come in.

I see one of my co-workers, Walter who is an older guy walk in.

"Did you finish it?" He asked.

I have him a crazy look.

"You're right. Is that even a question of course you did you're the best!!" He says hugging me.

I smile and hug back.

"Yeah it's a couple of things I need approved first though... For this first song I took it upon myself to write it BUT it has some flavor and the boys can make their own edits it was more of an idea that accidently expanded..." I rambled out.