nothing is better than sex

IZZYS POV

that's all he talked about was sex. sex sex sex. he never got enough of it. but one day I did.

I didn't want to do it but I had to show him how I felt. being partially raped by your own husband isn't the way to go. but I have my connections and he can get action if he wants to.

"babe im going out , and if someone knocks at the door in a minute let them in its for me." I yell going outside. I get in my car and drive off hoping to never see that bastard in his same mental state again.

CHRESANTOS POV

I was going upstairs when the bell rang. I went right back down opening it up to a real buff mail guy with hazel eyes and long dreads going down his back. "hey is jesse here?" he asks in a deep voice. "no whose asking?" I say defending whats mine. "im the delivery." he says smirking. "what??" I ask confused as he pushes me into my own house and on the couch. "hey nigga get tf out my house." I screamed. "nah we need to have a talk with the way you treat jesse." he saying unbuckling his pants. "nigga wtf??" I say backing up as he walks toward me cornering me. "its all about sex right?? so lets have some." once he said that I tried to run so fast but he caught me.

I knew that crazy bitch hired him I heard her on the phone I just didn't think she would really have him here.

I tried to beak free but I couldn't. "please let me go." I screamed as he left sloppy kisses on my neck. "HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. he then threw me on the floor as I prepared for the worse.

IZZYS POV

I came home to the crazy hot smell. I ran up to my room to hear grunting and crying. I slowly open my bedroom door to reveal my employee inside on my husbands hole.

"you can let him go now...." once I said that my man slid out quick and putting on his sweats.

he looked at me with teary eyes. I wanted to cry for him cause how he was penetrated for the first time thaats how I feel everynight. I really knew what his pain was.

"why?? baby tell me why??" he asked chocking on tears.

so you know that everything is better then sex. itll ruin you. just like it did your career." I said throwing my phone on his bed to a tmz pic of my guys face blurred out and chres' for everyone to see. he was being penetrated by my guy.

"your career was better than the sex wasn't it." I said walking out of the room feeling accomplished.