Drum Line Part 1

This is something taken from drumline and I had to use it in an imagine it's cool to me... so hope you like it. It's not Exactly like the movie just inspiration , that's a pic of the Jordan calloway. You will see His purpose of being in the story.

JACOBS POV

"CONGRATS JACOB!! " I heard everyone yell at my surprise grads night party. I covered my mouth and smiled. "Thanks mommy and daddy! " I said hugging them. "I still can't believe you wore though Jordan's with that tux under your gown." My mom said frowning. "Come on Teresa let the boy breath we have to show him our second suprise." My father says. "What? There's more? " I said getting excited. "Go out side and see." My dad said. I screamed as I ran outside seeing my favorite cousin Trevor out side leaning against a brand new 2015 camero that was all black. I hugged him so tight. "I can't believe ya mom and pops letting you go to A&T with me , I thought you was more of a Harvard or Morrison type guy." He said. "Nope it's all about the drum line baby!! " I said jumping up and down. "This is really for me? " I asked my mom and dad. "Yep you'll be driving this baby all through Morrison's campus."he said proudly making my smile turn to a frown. "And that's my cue to leave " Trevor says walking in the party. "Is this suppose to change my mind? " I asked them. "Sweetie there's no profession in feminine okay forget about-" I cut my dad off. " no you forget about me going to Morrison I'm going to A&T and that's final. I'm tired of you making decisions for me." I stressed walking into the house. "Well as long as I'm paying for these things for you to go to college I will be making decisions for you." My dad yelled. "FINE I'LL GET MY OWN JOB AND PAY FOR IT ALL ON MY OWN FORGET EVERYTHING OKAY I'M GOING TO A&T WITH THE SCHOLARSHIP I GOT THERE AND THAT IS IT! " I screamed getting few people's attention. "Sweetheart you can't" my mom was cut off by my dad. "Nope let him do that. It's your choice so fine, expect every bill by next month." He said leaving me down stairs.

My mom looked at me sympathetically and walked away.

"You cool cousin? " Trevor asked. "Yeah but help me start packing my stuff. I'm going to A&T." I said. He smiled and nodded. "Alright whatever you say cuzzo. " he said chasing me up the stairs to my room

Watch out A&T. Cause your very first GAY squad leader is coming your way.

Short but I need a sneak peek of it. It'll be like 5 or more parts to this so be on the look out guys!!