Loving you isnt easy

This is a Elijah  and yn imagine.

YNS POV

2 a.m. still a no show......

Why can't we have a normal relationship like everyone else.

Why can't I just be a normal person.

While can't he just be a normal person.

Every where I go.

YN PICTURE TO YOU LEFT!!

YN IS IT TRUE ELIJAH TOOK YOUR VIRGINITY WHEN YOU WERE IN 6TH GRADE?!

YN IS IT TRUE YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE 5TH GRADE?!

YN WHY DON'T YOU MAKE SONGS WITH ELIJAH ?!

and the worse of all.

IS IT TRUE ELIJAH IS CHEATING ON YOU WITH THE INFAMOUS MEGHAN TRAINOR!!

I always didn't like her.

She is his ex.

Her ugly cougar ass.

You may be like 21 and he's 17 going on 18 in some weeks doesn't meen get with him.

All her songs are about there relationship!  She got famous from him. While they were together she made a song and sung it indoor of his managers. He was almost dropped because she was so good as they say.

But mindless behavior saved his ass. Interscope signed him right when the other label dropped him.

Now he has no time for me.

*DING DONG *

The bell rang.

I got up and ran to the door.

I opened it and jumped on him.

"Hello to you too." He said hugging me.

"Baby where tf were you? " I asked.

"I'm sorry the boys decided to go clubbing and I said yes I didn't think it was take 2 hours longer then it should've." He said kissing my lips.

I instantly pulled away.

I tasted nicotine, alcohol,  and smelled the weed on his breath.

"Did you really do the shit I said I didn't want you to do!! "I screamed pushing him away.

"I'm sorry baby but ray offered me a blunt and I couldn't turn him down. I got buzzed a little and had a cig on the way home. No biggy." He said trying to hugged me.

But I pushed him and he fell on his ass making a piece of paper fall from his jacket pocket.

I picked it up and read it.

"Had a great time with you tonight. Hope I get to ride the stallion again someday?!  WTF IS THIS?! " I screamed throwing the trashy note at his face.

His eyes went wide.

"Baby it's not what you think some tramp put that there to mess with you." He said.

"And why didn't you take it out?!  Huh you fucked that bitch again?  O know it was Meghan you think after hundreds of threat notes from her I didn't know her handwriting?!  Gtfo somewhere nigga!! " I screamed throwing a pillow at his face.

"Baby I'm sorry okay."

"No!  NO MORE SAYING SORRY IT'S OVER!!  I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE AT ALL I CAN'T TAKE IT OR YOU OR THAT WHORE OR PAPARAZI.....I'M DONE DON'T FUCKING CALL AGAIN. GTFO MY HOUSE YOU DIRT BAG!! " I screamed throwing his jacket at his face.