Just Friends Part 1

HEY GUYS ITS ANOTHER BOYXBOY IMAGINE AND I THINK YOU ARE GONNA LOVE IT. IM USING PRINCE AND LARRY AGAIN BECAUSE IN MY HEAD THEY HAVE A GOOD CONNECTION WHENIT COMES TO THESE TYPE OF IMAGINES. ANYWAYS ILL START IT AND YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!!

JACOBS POV

im sitting in class on my phone when it dies in the middle of me scrolling through twitter. I got up and go to the back of the class where my bestfriend since diapers is sitting with his crew. Larry, August, Issa, and the gay boy to bring them all together, Trevor Jackson. he is sexy asf. yes im gay if you haven't noticed already. ive had a crush on him since 6th grade. larry knows but hes the only one that will ever know.

"Larrrrrryyyyyyy...." I whined as I stood infront of him. "what you want now bestfriend?" he asked me in an annoyed tone. I only whine when I want something. "can I use your phone?" I asked battering my eyelashes. his crew looked at me like I was crazy. nobody and I mean NOBODY uses larry bourgois's phone. not even lau, or mama b. "nigga do you want to get yo ass beat?" issa asked. "yeah bebe you alrigh in nere?" august asked me in his sexy accent poking my head. " I'm perfectly fine actually. " I said holding out my hand. "Why you need it? " Larry asked. "My phone died and I have nobody, your boys take up all your time so I'm a loner in this class all I have is a phone as my bestfriend. " I say mugging him. "Fine, but don't go through my shit." He says getting wide eyes from his crew. "I love you larbear. " I say kissing his cheek and walking away.

"That ass has to be bigger then j-lo's." I heard Trevor say. "Trust me it is." I say sitting down smirking at him as he bit his lip at me. "AYE MAN!! He's off limits that's my best friend you biting yo lip at dumb ass!! " I heard along with a slap from larry. I giggled as I took selfies on his phone Doing duck lips, and biting my lip a few times. I even made my eyes water so they could change to grey. Yeah when I cry my eyes turn grey and it turns Larry on hella fast lol anyways I bit my lip as I took one then

Blank.

His phone died. Mmmm to many selfies ig. He has a mobile charger I'm sure.

"Here you go." I said handing him his phone. "Th- wtf how is it dead alre -" he said cutting himself off. My eyes were still grey. "What were you saying?" I asked making my eyes bigger. "Uuhhh nothing, umm yeah bestfriend come here." He said. I went and sat on his lap immediately jumping off. "Uh uh you sit that ass back down. " he said smirking. I pouted. He wrapped his arms around my waist and continued his convo with the guys. I lay down on his shoulder. "See what you do to me bestie? " he whispered in my ear. He had a boner already luckily he had on really baggy jeans and his 99 pro lens jacket to cover it up.

"Dude just be gay already. " I heard Trevor say. "Nigga I'm straight how many times do I have to tell you? " Larry said chuckling. "I mean if I can't get him you have to dude. You the only nigga you want him to be around." Trevor said making me blush. "Omg stop both of you." I said covering my face. I felt hands on mine removing them. "You too beautiful for that, don't hide you face belle." Larry said frowning at me. I nodded and drifted off to sleep on his shoulder.

30 minutes nap here I come.

LARRY'S POV

Walking through the halls all I got were awww and that's so cute. The bell rang for 6th period to be over and Jacob didn't wake up so I'm carrying him to my car. I lay him down in the back seat and let Trevor slip into the front.

"Aye, I have a serious question. " Trevor said catching my attention as I drove out of the school parking lot. "What up? " I asked. "Do you and jay got a thing?" I scrunched my eyebrows and chuckled. "What? No bro why you think that? " I asked chuckling. "I mean you treat him like a ki - queen. Like he's yours. " he said looking down. "Aye man that's my bestfriend I'm suppose to treat him like that. But frfr. I'm scared for anyone else to treat him like that."

JACOBS POV

"Aye man that's my bestfriend I'm suppose to treat him like that. But frfr. I'm scared for anyone else to treat him like that." I heard Larry say.

I woke up when the car started I just kept my eyes closed though. I wonder what he meant.

"What you mean by that? " thanks Trevor for reading my mind. "I mean, Ugh.....I know that of I let another guy love him the way I can't, I'll end up getting jealous and it will ruin our friend ship and I can't make him mines only because that's just gonna make things worse if we ever break up." Larry said sighing. My eyes pop open wide. "Well would you still get jealous even if that guy was me?" Trevor asked.

WTF?! He likes me?!.

"Possibly even more then I would've been if it was someone I didn't know. You know how I am when it comes to my best friend, protective, right? So I just want him to be safe. But safe with me and no one else just me and him. Ride or dies for life man. That's how it's always been since diapers. Never different. No boy friends or girlfriend. He fought my last girl and she was literally the LAST girl. That was in 6th grade. And I haven't dated since. Since then it's always been Larry, Jacob. Not Larry...and...Jacob. you know?" I heard Larry end with a sigh. "I get you. If you want me to back off then I will. Brothers before others right? We'll stay just friends if thats what you want." Trevor said.

Please say no please say no bestfriend

"Thanks for respecting me man. Just stay friends for now I know I'll change my mind soon since it you." I heard Larry struggle to stay.

You fucking fuck bag!!

I'm on his ass when we get home now.