The cashier part 1

BELLES POV

me and my mom were just leaving my track meet. I FINALLY QUALIFIED!! I qualified in the 100 meter dash, high jump, and long jump!! I am so happy and IT WAS SENIOR NIGHT!!

yeah im a senior, I just turned 18 last month. im not going to college though. I have a track scholarship to go to UCLA but I just want to wait a year then go. it'll always be there for me.

anyways we had to go get my sisters baby also known as my nephew, avery. hes the most adorable carmel baby. we went to the store to restock the fridge cause we were getting low on food and snacks.

I went through the halls with my basket while my mom had the baby walking around for extra that she didn't tell me to get.

"hey lets go, my show is about to come on and I have to start dinner." my mom said going towards the self check out. when we got there I put in her number to get discounts on stuff. as we started ringing things up my mom stopped me.

"nuh uh that's to much, $4 for a bag of chips and air?? put it back." she said taking it out of my hands. "i have to void the item mom." I said. "well how do you do that?" she asks. "here I got it." I said grabbing the chips back. I pressed a few buttons and the 'void last item scanned' one on the screen.

"here ill take that." I heard a chick French accent say. I turned around face to.....chest with a man, or boy which ever one he looks so young but working here he has to be older. "is this what you wanted voided belle??" he asked me looking directly in my eyes as he spoke.

I was in a trance right when I seen them. he had grey eyes that seemed to have specks of blue. he was beautiful....WAIT HOW DOES HE KNOW MY NAME?!

"uumm how do you know my name, do I know you??" I asked. "oh non, belle is what I call all the women I meet to show respect. it means beautiful in French. though im sure you knew that since it is your name." he said sort of.....blushing.

"oh well thanks and yeah I did know that. my grandmother is French she move to the states when I was 5." I stated proudly. "oh really from what part??" he asked excitedly. " Sarcelles, she loved it there ive always wanted to go." his beautiful eyes got wide. "REALLY?! that's where im from, but I just move to states 3 years ago. my English still crazy, no?" he said laughing at the end.

"hey mamas baby we gotta go get the cart please." I heard my mom say. "okay well here are the voided doritos." I laughed giving him the bag. "thank you belle." he said chuckling. "you are welcome." I said going to get the cart.

as were walking the cart got a little heavy, I was a little weak and tired to I started walking slow. "hey belle you need me help you??" the French boy ran to me. "uum no thanks." I said smiling and continued walking until I feel strong arms around my waist pulling me back. I then see a afro walking infront of me leaving with my basket. "wheres you car?" I pointed to wear my mom was and he followed.

once we got there he helped put the groceries in the car, he put my nephew seat back in the car and buckled him back up, he took our carts and came back.

"thank you so much, you are such a gentleman." my mom said smiling getting in the car. "you welcome madame." he said turning back to me.

"well I should get back to my job Belle." he said smiling at me. "you should indeed..." "Larry, larry bourgeois." he said grabbing my hand and planting a slow soft kiss on it. he then took his other hand from his pocket and putting a piece of paper in my hand. "don't open to you go home okaii belle??" he said with a brow raised and a finger pointed. "alright I got you, bye larry." I said smiling at him and gazing into his beautiful eyes. "bye belle." that's when I noticed he still had my hand as he let go of it slowly then running back to his job.

I got in the car and we drove off.

when I got home I hurried and put up the groceries. I went to my room and jumped on my bed to read the note.

hi belle, its larry here but if you want to you can call me larbear. lol anyways I know you thinking how I wrote this in such short time of meeting you , but the truth is ive been writing this and pending on whether I should talk to you or not. it may seem creepy but ive seen you come in and out of the store on my day and night shifts. I think you are very beautiful and I want you to hit me up

330-763-0258 I hope you use this to your advantage, cause day or night, 11 pm or 3 am, ill answer just for you. im off of work at 9;30 so once you clock hits the 6 please text me ill be the first to call.

Love, LarBear.

I looked at my clock and saw it was 9:45. I hurried and grabbed my phone and put the number in it going to text right away.

'hey its belle'

1 minute later.

'hey amor'