Personal trainer part 2

MAXCELLS POV

We ended up scheduling the shopping to the next week now I only have a week and a half to find a dress and since Tuesday I haven't been to therapy at all. I scheduled to have meetings everyday instead of those two days so I could actually walk but ray makes me miss it on purpose to shop for wedding stuff. I can't even contact Chres. AT. ALL.

I was dress shopping with Zonnique and her two friends breanna and bahja.

"So what are you looking for?" The worker asked.

"Anything that's 4k and under plus detailed design ya know like diamonds lace stuff like that." I say.

"Okay well I just want to know your story....you're in a wheel chair and getting married is it a pain to go through?" The elderly worler asked.

"Well I was in a crash 3 years ago with my father. I flew out the windshield and my father was stuck in his seat belt. The car landed on me and crushed him to death. My goal is to walk down the isle....my trainer is really good so I believe I can do it." I said lowly.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry. Well we will help you look perfect for your big debut alright sweetie."

I smiled and nodded.

We picked a few dresses and I only liked two.

One was a lace see through back and the other idk what the material was but it was beautiful a lot of skin was showing but it still covered the scars from the crash.

As I was in the first one I kept looking down trying to hold in tears.

"Whats wrong hun? " bahja asked.

"I just want to  be able to walk the wedding but ray won't let me he refuses."

"Well that's why I'm here in place of ray. I know hes a pain in the ass and a control freak. And that's another reason why I brought someone here." Zonnique said.

My head was still down cause I didn't want them to see my tears.

"And who is this fine man?" the elderly woman Asked. I peeked up a little seeing a buff light skinned dude with curly blonde tips, and golden eyes.

I looked back down but then I realized. That dude sexy asf. 

I looked back up and he was standing in front of me.

"Hey Max." He said.

I broke down letting everyone hear my crys as he embraced me.

"OMG chresanto what are you doing here?" I said finally letting him go.

"Zonnique called and I couldn't miss the offer. You look gorgeous by the way. " he said holding my hand.

"Aawwww!! " the 3 girls cooed.

"Next dress is my favorite you have to see it chres." I said as the woman push me in the dressing room.

CHRESANTOS POV

"So what's up with you and my sista? " zonnique asked.

"Nothing I'm her trainer."

"You dyed your hair a little, have golden contacts and you look like you spent extra time in the weight room being away from Max for so long even though it's a week, and you smiled so big when you saw her. Oh that too. You got your teeth whitened. " zonnique stated like she knew me.

"How did you- "

"She knows everybody she's like a fucking psychic. "Bahja said throwing her hands up.

"You guys look so cute together." I looked at zonnique crazy.

"She's marrying your best friend."

"and hes a douche bag who doesn't deserve her. im the one who gave her the idea to walk the isle and he says shes not aloud to who does he think he is? hes a fucking control freak and idk how she has put up with him for the last 3 years!! I could barely put up with him for 3 day in highschool." he stressed.

"wait...in highschool.."

"me and ray dated for 3 days and I broke up with him. the band was the only thing keeping us together as friends. he needs help he has anger problems. I wouldn't be surprised if he started beating her anytime soon..." she said smirking.

my eyes widened at what she just said.

"that's why your ass is gonna get some dirt on him-" bahja started.

"object their marriage at the wedding-" zonnique added.

" and get you WOMAN!!!!" bre screamed.

I shook my head laughing. "you guys are-"

"oh my gosh." bre said. I turned around to see max in a tight fitted dress it had beautiful lace designs and spaces that showed a lot of skin and cleavage. she look gorgeous.

"sir could you assist us really quick?" the elderly woman asked.

I nodded confused and walked up the one step to the platform. the woman handed me a tux jacked that had a purple flower in it.

"this is weird." I said chuckling and blushing a little.

"will you do the honors?" the woman asked.

I looked at max and grabbed her hands.

"I wanna see how I look standing up there with ray." she said putting emphasis on standing.

I grabbed her waste pulling her up she was standing now. I slowing walked with her in the mirror. she was standing up straight.

I saw a tear slip down her face.

"its perfect...this is perfect. hes gonna love it I know it." she whispered. she looked up at me and smiles.

"i cant wait to walk you down that aisle." I say.

then we hear someone clear their throat. we all turn around and see  Rays brother Jacob. hes cool but he a strict do the right thing person.

"hey jay why you here?" max asked.

"he told me to come pick you up but I see you are busy so ill tell him to wait." he said smirking.

"thank you jay." she said smiling hard.

he was about to walk away when he turned around with a devious smirk on his face.

"you better treat my sister right or I beat your ass." he turns around and walks out the boutique doors.

I look at the girls with wide eyes.

"oh hes in on it too. you didn't think we would be doing this without mr do the right thing on board? hes saying this is the right thing so you know its the right thing." zonnique said.

what have I gotten myself into?