BLIND DATE part two

?? POV

"HE THOUGHT WHAT ?!" BamBam screamed.

"He's cute and all but EEEWWWW I WOULD NEVER!!" He screamed.

"HEY!! He's still my potential boyfriend okay." I said pouting.

"Look princess it's okay...just where this and you'll be fucking perfect tonight.." He said holding up a pair of black skin tight jeans and a black on black long sleeve and vest along with my matte black mask the covered both my eyes but split right down the middle of my face.

I hadn't talked to bam much after that day so I was just telling him about what happened.

"It's fucking perfect!! I love you Bam this is why you're my BESTFRIEND !!" I said hugging him.

"Love you too but seriously ill straighten your hair and you get ready ."

We had a game plan set and we were now putting it in action

HOURS LATER

MARKS POV

I was ready to go for prom and in my car infront of Devans house.

I get out and see a matte black car parked in the drive way.

Hmm her dad must got a new car like he said he would.

I knocked on her door with the golden corsage.

The door soon opened.

"Hey Devan you re-" I looked up to see a guy an inch shorter than me in all black like me but with white for shoes earrings and his watch plus the rose pinned to his shirt.

"Okay babe I'm ready to g-" devans for stopped as she saw me.

She had on an all black gown that had net sleeves and chest and the ready was a smooth silk.

She looked at me with a hurt expression.

"Mark please le-"

"I thought you were better than this....and to think I said you'd be the only girl I'd ever go for... But you're just like the rest of em.... I guess I did get fouled in the end... You have a nice night with her dude." I turned around and left.

"MARK PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!"

"WTF IS THERE FOR YOU TI SAY EXCEPT YOU WERE GOING TO STAND ME UP ?! IF IT WAS FOR THIS MYSTERY GUY THAT ASKED ME TO THE PROM I WOULD HONESTLY CUSS YOUR ASS OUT AND SAY GO FUCK YOURSELF BUT IM STILL IN A GOOD MOOD AND IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU RUIN MY SENIOR FUCKING PROM!" I screamed in her face as she looked at me shocked and scared.

"Mark...."

"Don't talk to me until you've got your head on straight ... We can be friends but forget all that shit I said the other day I don't think of you in anyway except acquaintances." I said shutting my car door and driving off leaving her dumbfounded.

I got to the already bumping building and put my mask on.

I got out of my car and walked in handing the dean my ticket.

As I'm walking in I see BamBam

"Hey BamBam." I say hugging him.

"Hey found your mystery guy yet?" He asked smirking.

"Nah I thought it was you at first cause the girly hand writing aha."

"Oh stop I would never." He said laughing with me.

"But that's actually what I came over here for. To see if you seem him today ??" I asked slyly.

"Not at the dance no we parted ways when I got done with his hai-ooohhhhh fuck.." He said biting his lip.

I smirked.

I knew it.

"You knew already didn't you?"he asked biting his nails.

I nodded.

"I'm sure he told you about how I thought it was you... I only said it cause I knew it would get a reaction out of him... Once I mentioned you he just magically knew exactly who my mystery guy was when he was just asking me if I knew or not." I explained.

"Oh he's so stupid!!" He screamed over the music.

"Hey babe come to the room with me? My dad got it yesterday he was gonna use it but he has work." A dude said grabbing him from behind.

"Oohhh okay aha. I'll catch you later Mark I'm going to get my freak on." He said smirking and dancing away with his boy of the night.

I chuckled. When I turned around I saw a figure that stood out from everyone around them.

All I see is long bone straight hair, black heels and black skinny dress pants with a vest set to match. And a big ass.

I walked up and around that person to see their face..

There he was.

"I found you." I say as he lifts his head up to see me.

His eyes widened.

"Um h-hi." He said in a shy voice.

I wrapped my arms around his waist as he does the Same to my neck.

"Thanks for the creative invite....and you were right about Devan.... I did get fouled ....and you're the person rebound." I said in his ear feeling him shiver.

His head went back a little.

"Am I making you hot ??" I say on his neck.

"Fuck.." He whispered.

"Oohhh I'm tellin... Little Jacob just cussed." I said biting his ear lobe.

He gasped and pushed me away.

"H-how.??" He was stunned

"You can't fool me I know your hand writing like its my own.." I said making him laugh.

We got back to dancing.

"Let's take this to a room." He said out of no where.

I was taken aback

"What??" I asked

"Oh cmon you make me sexually frustrated and you just wanna dance?? Hell no not happening let's go I got us a room already anyways and it's not going to waist." He said pulling me through the crowd of hot teenagers.

We soon got to the elevators and got in.

Once the doors closed I attacked his lips.

I pinned him against the wall. We didn't even push the floor number yet.

I removed my lips from his mouth kissing down his jawline to his neck and softly biting it and sucking the life out of him.

"Oh fuck yes !! " he moaned. He grabbed my red hair pulling it with all his might and I was making him weaker.

He soon started to sink down a little letting me know he was all the way weak in the knees for me.

I grabbed his ass and rammed our body's together.

"UGH MARK!!" He screamed.

His skinny jeans were no help either.

I continued to dry hump him and kissing him.

He pushed me off of him and into a wall he pressed the high floor button and the elevator started going. He dropped to his knees infront of me and undid my pants dropping them to the ground allowing my manhood to go free.

He grabbed me with all his might and started sucking hard.

"FUCK! OH YES JACOB OOHHH GOD!!" I grunted out pulling his hair.

Did I mention this hotel had 100 floors and we were on the 3rd.

Oh this is going to be a long night

But my senior prom turned out better than expected aha ;-)