new kid on the block part 2

im back guys!!

LAUS POV

its been a week since that cressant dude moved here and hes stilling my spot light. he even took Jacob away from me, well we still hella close as bestiees but we only hang at my house when we mess around sometimes but that barely anymore. hes always with him. im texting him now too. im horny asf and Jacob is the only dude who can help me.

'hey jay im horny asf come over a suck a nigga up ill even let you be dominate for once bae cmon.' I texted. he replied back with in seconds.

'im with chres right now itll have to wait until later and ill pass on the dominate thing...it takes forever and I have more plans with chress tonight at like 8 knowing you I can come at like 6 and we would still be going at it trading places until sunrise ;)' he replied. I was a little mad but lightened up a bit at the end of the text.

'well when is later gonna happen bros?' I asked.

'at 5 so 2 hours from now? ill see you later boo chres needs me :*' he replied.

I threw my phone on my bed and sighed. wtf is going on between them?

I decided to watch tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its 30 minutes pass 5 where is this nigga at im hard asf just thinking about his sexy ass. he my bestfriend but I still crave for him sometimes. so I call him.

'hello?' he answered breathing heavily. 'what you doing dude its 5:37 what happened to 5 o'clock?' I asked calmly sighing. 'SHIT!! im so sorry-DUDE STOP IM ON THE PHOONE!!' he some what moaned at the end. 'im coming as fast as I can okay im sorry bae im coming now.' he said hanging up.

what the fuck is this nigga doing with my bestfriend?

JACOBS POV

I hung up the phone and threw my head back and arched my back in pleasure. "fuck stop, I gotta go." I told him. "nah im giving you a chance to be dominate and see how this feels cause I know its been some years someone has sucked you up bae." he said deep throating me. "FUCK CHRES I NEED TO GO NOW!!" I said grabbing his small curls pulling his head off of me. "cum first baby, just one more time." he whispered. yeah one more time, this nigga has made me cum about 4 times already. he continued his job until he was able to drink my milk.

"thanks for the good time but I gotta go." I said putting my clothing on and rushing out the door. I hopped in my car and drove fast to laus house. once I got there I walked straight in and locked the door behind me. I have a key so I was able to do that. I went to his room opening the door seeing him watching porn and stroking him self.

"aawww poor baby, you don't need to do that." I said taking his laptop and closing it taking his hand off his shaft and dreplacing it with mine. "took you long enough Jacob." shit hes mad. I wont be able to go out with chres tonight if I cant walk.