Having feelings

DANIS POV 

"look its not that serious you can do this by yourself!!" I scream in rileys face. "HELP ME!! please larry wont like me if im aloooonnnneeee!!! I need support please make it a double date dani please!!" she screamed tugging on my blazer. "OKAY FINE NOW STOP BEFORE YOU RIP MY FAVORITE JACKET.!!" I screamed back. "its a blazer dani how many ti-" "shut up.." I say going to her living room. "hey dani" rileys parents said to me. "hello Matthews." I said plopping down on their couch when the buzzer to their apartment went off. "I GOT IT MATTHEWS!!" I screamed on purpose. "were right here dani." mr. Matthews laughed. "I know it just makes me feel freeeee to do it everytime." I smile and answer.

"Larry." "Chres." "come on up boys!!" I say buzzing our two best friends in.  in the matter of seconds they are up here along with rileys grandparents. "hey baby." chres said trying to kiss me. I put my hand out to smush his face. "what do you think you are doing? hey lary shes in her room panicking about you guys first date." I said still holding chres back. "oh gosh. RILEY!!" larry screamed going to her room. "hey Matthews." he said before fully departing the living room. "hey larbear.." mr.matthews said on purpose making larry come back. "what was that sir?" he said confused. "nothing johnny boy absolutely nothing." he said with a cheesy smile. larry shrugged and continued to walk up the steps.

"GRANNY GRAMPY!!" I heard rileys little brother Cameron scream. ( imagine Cameron boyd from Jessie as a little boy still a freckled face cutie.) "hey hears 20 bucks." grandpa said. "thanks!!" he said. "heres cookies sweetie." grandma said. "heres 10 bucks. " cam said back walking away. "and that's how you do that." he said stuffing the money in her bra with her husband shaking his head.

"hey gramps hey grams." riley said hugging them. "wheres Jacob?" she asked. "oh yeah hes coming up with his things now." grandpa said. "whose Jacob?" I asked. "oh its my little brother, hes amazing, and young remind  me of a young me." mr. Matthews said. "no he doesn't you are in your mid 30s hes only 18 shut up!!" ms. Matthews said to him.

me and riley laughed and went to the dining table with larry and chres to finish making ornaments for the tree. "larry im so nervous. " riley said. "don't be its in another week anyways your nerves will be one by then okay riles?" he said touching her hand. "ookkaaaaay." she said blushing making us all laugh.

"BROTHAAAAA!!" I heard an unknown voice yell making me look up. "BROTHAAAAAA!!" I heard mr, Matthews yell back. "BOY!!" I said pointing to the tall, tanned, muscular, curly haired god infront of me. "that's my uncle dani." riley said laughing. "cool I could be your aunt!!" I said with my eyes wide and wide smile purposely making them laugh. "uncle Jacob!!" riley said hugging him. "uncle Jacob." I said hugging him tight. he stood there laughing. "im not your uncle dani." he said. "even better." I said still hugging him. "okay that's enough." riley said.

he smoothed out his clothing and looked at me blinking a few times. "its been a while." he said looking me in the eye. "sure has." I said not knowing what the hell he was talking about. "well....you grew up gorgeous dani." he said msiling and walking away to the kitchen. I did an evil smirk with my eyes following his every step. "you will not be my aunt dani." riley said laughing loud. we walked back to the dining table. "okay what was he talking about? how does he know my name?" I asked riley. "you really don't remember Jacob?" she asked me. "no now tell me why I should. "I said. "that's the same 8 year old you fell in love with when we were 6, and he gave you his cookies when cried when my cousin james took yours. the one who called you and I pretty everyday when he saw us." she said. "oh shit.....THAT THE JACOB EMMANUEL PEREZ IN THERE!" I screamed getting out of my chair.