TEACHERS PET PART 2

im thinking about making this into a story what do ou guys think?? let me knnow please and thank you.

ZYOMIS POV

its been a whole month since we got the new sub Mr. August and let me tell you we have hit it off. i havent actually been to his house yet but we text and talk on the phone with him everyday.

my aunt lived and is still living. they said theres only a 10% chance of her death because most of the time in these situations to mothers die within the next two weeks if they live and its been a month so yeah im happy about that but now im in second period and we are doing this english prjecct that me and artist finished. she knows about us and she is hyped.

"oohhh here comes your boyfriend." she whispered. "hes not my boyfriend." i said laughing. "hey waht yall whispering about?" he asked flashing that charming smile of his. "nothing concerning you nigga bye." i said waving him off. "what you just say to me?? you know langauge like that can result in detention??" he asked with one eyebrow raised. that got the whole classes attention. " uumm it hasnt gotten me in trouble now so it wont today tf??" i asked laughing and he sat there looking at me. idgaf. "um girl i think hes serious. " she said looking like she didnt know what was going on. "watch it burns your gonna get yourself i deep trouble with that mouth." he said walking away. "whatever." i mumbled.

MATH CLASS

wtf does this shit mean. 2+3x=4(3ab+x) 

i really need help on this.

'hey do your kno anything about quadratic equations i forgot this shit from freshman year lol'

mr.august replied back fast.

'that "shit" is easy math is my best subject. are you lowkey asking for a tutor??"

'lmfaoo and if i was so!!'

'i dont judge but umm come by and lets see if i can work something out.'

 'we are talking about math right?'

'yeah why you ask.'

'oh nothing just asking'

'i mean unless you want me to work something else out i would be glad to, maybe even stretch it if you know what i mean.'

':o tf are you trying to do to me?? *drip drip drip*'

'you think i could have some of that water i been thirsty for it for a while and i just wanted to taste the pureness of it.'

' who said it was purified? it might be a little tainted.'

'NOOOOO MY DREAMS ARE RUINED IM SCARED FOR LIFE WHY DID YOU TELL ME THIS FOOLISHNESS??'

'im sorry but the virgin mary been left when she was a sophomore'

'oh so you experienced??'

'yeah why?' read at 12:45

............................

this nigga left me on seen

"wasit so your going over there tonight??" she asked. "yeah for tutoring thats it." i said. "mhmm tutoring on how to stretch a pussy out." i bust out laughing. "shut up you sound stupid anyways go home im leaving and mymom is sleep you to loud." i said as i pushedd her to walk down the stairs. "mhmm hurry and get to yo man girl bye!!" she said as she got in the car. i was unlocking my car door when i felt something hit my back. "BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY BITCH!!" she screamed before riding off. i looked on the  ground to find an XL trojan condom on the ground.  i picked it up and laughed while i stuffed it in my back pocket. i sat in my car and drove over there.