One

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

Mumbai, India

In the outskirts of mumbai there is a huge factory which is showing banned... but the door is opened... the silence in the area was scaring owing to the large grass the high trees... some animals voices coming... when a car came out of the factory and walked out of the trees hitting the road...

In the car sat 3 guys looking ever so handsome... the one drivibgbthe car was wearing jeans with a black shirt and then a jacket... and the one sitting on the back seat wore a black jeans with green t-shirt and a brown jacket... both of them them were laighong over something...

While the third one who was sitting on the passenger seat looking dashing as ever wearing a light blue jeans with white t-shirt and over that wore a olive green jacket... wearing his glasses behind which he had closed his eyes letting the wind touch his face...

When suddenly the car stopped with a jek making him open his eyes and look at the guy who was driving... before he could say anything he listened a voice from outside... he looked at front to see a girl sitting on the road with her elbow bleeding and she was winchng in pain...

Her face was shouting innocence... as her lips mumbled something... she looked up at him and he saw some tears... in few moments he was out of the car running to the girl and sitting down he made her standing...

Guy: hey you okay? Actually my friend didn't saw you!

The girl just looked at the huy who was sitting on the driving seat and a smile came on her painfull face as she again looked at the guy who was standing in front her...

Girl: its okay! Actually i should have been carefull, but then i saw that puppy on the road so i ran to it!

She pointed towards the puppy who was now on the other side of the road to his parents... the guy looked back at the girl saying...

Guy: okay! I think you need a doctor right now!

He said looking at her elbow who too looked at her elbow and nodding her head spoke...

Girl: yea, i will go!
Guy: if you want we can drop you there!

The girl looked at the guys who were way too curious about what they were talking... yet they didn't came out...

Guy: come!

Ge said opening the door of the car making her look at him... she bute her lips thinking what she should do when the guy spoke...

Guy: you can trust me!

He ssaod making her smile and she picked up her bag and sat on the bag seat with the other guy who sat straight looking at front... the guy too sat at the passenger seat saying...

Guy: hospital!

The guy on the passenger seat gave him a shocked look on which he got a glare and he started the car...

The journey towards the hospital was a silent one until the guy who was sitting beside the girl asked...

Guy: is it paining too much?

The girl looked at the side and nodded her head saying...

Girl: yea!

Saying so she again pressed the wound with her scarf when the guy on the driving seat spoke...

Guy: i am sorry, i was driving very fast!

The girl smiled nodded her head in no saying...

Girl: its all right! Arhh!

She stopped for a name while the boy looked at her from the rare mirror saying...

Guy: aryaman!

The girl nodded her head and spoke looking at her wound...

Girl: its okay aryaman, i was also not looking around....
Guy: what is your name?

The guy sitting beside her asked...

Girl: nandini, nandini murthy!
Guy: hey nandini, cabir!

Saying so he waved his hand while the guy sitting on the passenger seat was all time looking at Nandini from the side mirror... just them the car stopped... and nandini saying a bye to both cabir and aryaman came out and standing at the window of the guy's side she spoke...

Nandini: thank you so much for the ride, amm!

An instant smile came on his face as he spoke...

Guy: MANIK!

Nandini smiled and nodding her head walked inside... reaching the door she looked back at the car and waving her hand went inside... while here in the car as she went inside manik took his mobile and dailed a number...

Manik: a girl just came inisde with a wounded elbow, make sure she is fine!

Saying si he ended the call and looked at the duo before saying...

Manik: lets go! Dad will be waiting!

The duo shared a look as aryaman started the car and drove off to their destination...

.........................

Ola everyone!
Thank you all so much for being humble!
So here came the end of your wait!
People say the starts are always boring!
And you can never judge the book by a single page!
So i wilm be waiting for your comments till the story proceeds...

#OkThanksBye