Twelve

Ignore mistakes if any....
Inline comments will be appreciated....

......................

Nandini had her mouth closed and her eyes wide open when the person smiled handsomely before saying...

Person: hey baby girl!

And the next moment nandini calculated everything in her mind and she shouted with happiness....

Nandini: Manik is my Secret Admirer!

Manik smiled even more before he was taken into a hug by nandini who jumped on him who immediately held her not letting her fall...
He walked inside with her in his arms still laughing...

Nandini pulled back from his neck with her arms still wrapped around his neck and spoke looking at him....

Nandini: why didn't you tell me before?

Manik held her tight with his one hand while moved his other hand to the back of her head and touched his forehead with her's before he spoke...

Manik: just wanted to see this beautiful surprised face of yours!

Nandini giggled before saying...

Nandini: I love it!

Manik smiled looki g at her who was also lost in him but then they lookrd away listening to Nugget who barked out feeling left out....

Both looked at nugget who was swinging his tail and then looked back at each other before laughing out...

........................

Days passed with happy moments between nandini and manik.... Manik never knew he could smile this much after his mother's death.... but he did with her... their hearts were blooming with so much peace, happiness and love which they never felt.... but still they were unaware from the word love...

Right now nandini was running in her apartment holding her phone while manik was running behind her saying to her...

Manik: nandini delete that picture right now!

Nandini laughed out saying...

Nandini: i am never going to delete it! No

Manik fake glare at her who pulled out her tongue to him... but before any of them could say ir do anything else manik's mobile rang in his pant's pocket making them stop in their tracks....

Nandini looked at manik who pulled out his mobile and looking at the caller spoke while scratching his forehead with his nail...

Manik: han?
Cabir: Madhyam is after our trucks of Russia's consignment!

Manik looked at nandini who was trying to read his expression but was not able too...

Manik: will be there in 5!

Saying so he ended the call on which nandini asked...

Nandini: where are you going?

Manik walked to her and spoke holdibg her shoulder...

Manik: actually had a work to look after! So i have to go!

Nandini just looked at him who placed his lips on her forehead and placing a soft kiss walked out of her apartment....

Nandini fell on the couch with a pout she was having so much fun teasing him but now she was all alone...

......................

Madhyam with his men was trying to get hold of the trucks of manik from long... but when suddenly all the things got easy and he took hold of the trucks making him smirk... shooting at the guards his men took the trucks while he himself sat in his car driving at front...

Madhyam was driving with a smirk which disappeared sooner as his car was stopped in a blink as he kept looking at the figure standing in front him with his back leaning to the car...

Madhyam looked at the revolver which was on the passenger seat... taking it he load the gun before coming out and pointed it towards the person standing there....

Madhyam: Aarav Malhotra khud hi chal ky a gaya hai marny ky liay! Kya baat hai!

Madhyam spoke to Manik who just lit his cigarette and chuckled after taking a puff... looking up at him manik looked at the trucks and then men before moving his gaze back to Madhyam and took another puff of his cigarette...

Manik: hello to you too Madhyam, wsy baap ka moun to nhi dekha ho ga na tu ny?

Madhyam took an angry breathe before pulling his gun aiming manik and spoke...

Madhyam: isi liay to aya hun, tujhy khatam krny!

Manik chuckled and took another puff before speaking...

Manik: sure, go ahead, do it!

He sat on his car's bonnet all relaxed which made Madhyam frown and he was about to pull the trigger when he felt his head heavy as a gun was banged on his head from back...

Madhyam's gun fell on the ground before he looked behind with his hand on his head.... ans he saw Cabir standing there with aryaman and all his men were dead on the floor...

The next moment Madhyam's coller's were in manik's grip as he spoke holding him...

Manik: Aarav Malhotra ko marny wala koi nhi hai is duniya mein, or tu fikar na kr, tujhy bhi tere baap ky paas hi pohnchany laga hun, mil lai us sy, or bata dai ky yeh haal hua hai mera, Aarav kabhi bhi apny dushmano py reham nhi krta, jo khel usny shuru kiya tha aj mein wo khatam kr rha hun!

Saying so he pushed Madhyam who fell on the ground before manik took his gun and aiming it to Madhyam who was dealing with the pain in his head... and the last thing he saw was the monstrous eyes of the monster himself before his body laid limb over there on the highway!

......................

Okay!
I am so much into mafia stories now a days!
Next will be updated don't know when!
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye