Four

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Malhotra Mansion, India

Manik threw his shirt on his jacket which was laying on the floor... and the fell on the bed on his back looking at the ceiling... when a smirking smile came to his lips...

Manik: Nandini Murthy, ab to Manik Malhotra ky dimag mein ai ho tu tumhy to dhundna hi pary ga na!
(Nandini Murthy, now as you came in Manik Malhotra's mind, finding you became an important thing!)

He smirked yet again when a knock happened on his door... moving his head towards the door he took a breath before sitting and spoke...

Manik: come in!

And the door opened he looked at the door to see cabir and aryaman coming inside with a file in aryaman's hand... manik looked at their faces who looked at each other and then moving forward aryaman passed the file to manik before both fell on the couch taking the video controller and started to play a game while looking at manik fron the corner on their eyes...

Manik nodded in disbelief looking at them and then looked at the file.... standing up he red the file and after a few mins she smirked as he closed the file and threw it on the bed... he looked at the duo looking at him only but then moved their gaze finding him looking at them...

And in a few moments manik's face changed from smirking to serious as he spoke...

Manik: do you found about the mehta's agent?

And aryaman and cabir to became serious looking at him and then cabir told him...

Cabir: han, wo sunny jo aya tha as a new peon!
(Yes! You remember that new peon sunny?)

Manik nodded his head making him continue...

Cabir: wo bhi sath tha us agent ky, but bolny sy mana kr rha hai!
(He was with him, but he is not opening his mouth)

Manik took a deep breath in anger closing his eyes and both of them knew what is going to happen next... manik looked at them and nodded his head... next he walked to the closet and taking a white shirt and a black jacket with black gloved he got ready...

and at last he took his gun and loading it walked down... surya was there in the walkway and was about to say something but looking at the rage in his son's eyes he became terrified for a second... and soon he was out with aryaman and cabir sitting in his car...

.........................

Dungeon, Outskirts of Mumbai

Manik entered inside with his all time terrifying aura and looked at the guards who in a second moved back letting him inside the cabin where a guy sat tied to the chair...

Manik sat on the chair in front him and looked at him with his rage filled eyes making the guy tremble in fear... manik just looked at his gun making him look at it and the next moment the guy spoke...

Guy: sir mny kuch nhi kiya, mein to baas udher sy kuch lyny gaya tha!
(Sir I haven't done anything, i just went there to take something)

Manik looked at aryaman who nodded and walked to the guy and pulled him from his hair as manik spoke...

Manik: dekh sunny, yan to tu bolay ha! Yan meri gun, marzi teri hai, agar tu bola to shayed tu bach jy! Par agar yeh boli to..
(Look sunny, either you will speack or my gun, now it is up to you! If you will speak then you might live, but if my gun with speak then..)

He left the sentence with a smirk making sunny shiver badly with fear looking at manik's rage filled face...

Sunny: mein batata hun par plz mujhy kuch mat krna! Mein sach mein udher kaam sy gaya tha jab mny usko kisi sy phone py baat krty suna, kisi mehta sir ka naam ly rha tha wo! Mein mny un sy pucha ky wo wahan kya kr rha hai wo dar gaya to mein dhaka dy ky kehny laga ky agar mny kisi ko batya to wo mujhy jaan sy maar dy ga!
(I will tell you but please don't do anything to me! I swear i went there just to take something when i saw him talking to someone on his mobile, he was talking to some mehta sir, but when i asked him about why he was there he felt scared but then she pinned me to the wall saying I shouldn't tell anyone about that or else he will kill me!)

Manik stood up and putting his hands on his shoulders spoke with danger screaming in his voice...

Manik: naam!
(Name!)

Sunny: ar... arjun... arjun Singh!

Manik moved back turning his face from sunny and the next moment he turned and the buttle went deep in sunny's arm making him shout in pain.... manik looked at aryaman and he knew what to do... and then he looked at cabir and he nodded his head making him know that he is the one...

Next manik walked to the lift and reaching his office floor.... he walked to the room next to his office.... reaching there he called the receptionist...

Manik: Arjun Singh!

And the phone went off...
while the receptionist glupped down in horror listening to his dreadful voice...

The door of room got opened and manik's eyes raised up looking at the person...

Arjun: sir you called me?

Manik just looked at his gun which was in his hands and spoke...

Manik: close the door!

Arjun closed the door while glupping hard and then turned to manik who was sitting royally on his chair placing his legs on the table... he looked at Arjun asking...

Manik: tumhy pata hai mein kya krta hun jo mujh sy jhoot bolty hayn?
(You know what i do when someone lie to me?)

Arjun just looked at him with fear... fear of thinking that he knew his secret which can cost his life from his hands...

Arjun: sir!

Manik looked at him and arjun's mouth went shut... he gathered his courage and he spoke...

Arjun: ap aisa ku puch rhy hayn?
(Why are you asking this?)

He asked with his shivering voice making manik smirk and then manik asked...

Manik: what else you know about me?

Arjun frowned on which manik spoke looking directly in his eyes...

Manik: Aarav M Malhotra ka pata hai?
(You know Aarav M Malhotra?)

Arjun nodded before saying...

Arjun: The Biggest Mafia leader of India!

Manik smirked looking at him and arjun's eyes went wide as he calculated things in his mind... but before he could say anything manik stood up from his chair and then next thing that happened was arjun's body felling on the floor with his forehead flowing with blood as the bullet hit his mind making him dead in just a second.... and manik stood there with his rage filled face as he looked at the dead body in front him...

.......................

Okayyyy!
Who wants a manan meet?
As strangers? 🤔
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting to read the reviews!

#OkThanksBye