Eight

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Nandini was holding the trolley while looking at the things... she picked up a cereal and placed it in the trolley... she took a step ahead when it got hit with someone... she hurriedly spoke before looking...

Nandini: i am so sorry!

And the person looked at her making anndini smile and she spoke...

Nandini: manik! Sorry mny dekhna nhi!
(Manik! Sorry I didn't saw you!)

Manik smiled nodding in no...

Manik: koi baat nhi! Btw tum is time yahan?
(Its all right! By the way you here at thsi time?)

Nandini: mein free hi is time hoti hun!
(I got free at this time only!)

Manik nodded and nandini asked....

Nandini: but tum yahan?
(You here?)

Manik looked around and spoke

Manik: han wo yahan sy guzar rha tha to thought to take some snacks!
(Yea actually i was passing by so stopped to take some snacks!)

Nandini nodded when manik spoke...

Manik: i can help you wsy!

Nandini frowned on which manik pointed to the trolley and she again looked at him asking...

Nandini: are you sure?

Manik chuckled and walking to her held the trolley when his hands lightly touched hers making her smile...

Soon enough both shopped together with nandini talking to him and both of them laughing and smiling all the time...

Reaching the counter nandini was about to take the bags when manik spoke...

Manik: chalo let me drop you! Is time ksy jao gi?
(Come let me drop you! How will you go at this time?)

Nandini smiled at him saying...

Nandini: i will manage tumhy bhu jana hoga!
(I will manage, you also have to go!)

Manik gave her a look before taking the bags and walked out while nandini was looking at his back with a smile....

Nandini sat in the car on the passenger seat as manik closed the door and walked to the other side... sitting in the car he looked at her for a second and then started the car... he passed her a smile and spoke...

Manik: shall we?

Nandini nodded saying her address while manik just nodded his head...
And then the drive was silent yet peacefully as nandini pulled down the window and let her hand out before giggling to herself making manik smile at her...

Nandini: you know manik i never had any friend, pata nhi q shyed mein introvert thi is liay, tum na, tum mere sab sy pehly dost jisny mujhy help ki when i got hurt, so you are very special for me!
(You know manik i never had any friend, I don't know ahy may be because i was an introvert, and you, you are my first every friend who also helped me when i got hurt, so you are very special for me!)

She said with a smile making manik glance at her with a same smile on his lips....

......................

A Day Later:

Manik reached nandini's dance class and stood there at the entrace when he saw nandini coming out... she saw him and smiled.... walking to him she spoke...

Nandini: manik! How do you know i work here?

Manik just smiled at her and said...

Manik: that is for me to know! Ab chalo lets have lunch together!

Nandini was about to say something when he held her hand and made her sit in the car who made a pout making him chuckle and then he walked to the other side... sitting beside her he drove off to a restaurant all this while nandini telling him thing...

One this he got to know that she is such a talkative person... he never liked such person but then this girl was making him smile with his talk instead of making him angry...

They sat in the restaurant and ordered the food while nandini's talks continued on which manik sometimes laughed and sometimes smiled listening to her....

Nandini she was feeling a whole nee thing having someone close to her after her parents... she didn't knew that she actually needed a person in her life until his car bumped to her making their live turn upside down...

........................

Cabir dialed manik's number which was on silent and placed in the car... he looked at his phone and spoke....

Cabir: yr yeh kahan par hai?
(Man where is he?)

Aryaman fell beside him and asked...

Aryaman: tujhy manik ka behaviour change nhi lag rha kuch dini sy?
(Don't you think Manik's behaviour is changing since few days?)

Cabir looked at him from his mobile and thought for a second and nodded his head...

Aryaman: to nikal uski location dekhy hayn yeh janab w change ho rhy hayn!
(So search for his location! Lets see what is changing him!)

Cabir: yeh mny ku nhi socha?
(Why I didn't thought of it?)

Aryaman: q ky tu duffer hai!
(Coz you are duffer)

Saying so he got up and cabir made faces on his back before looking at his mobile finding manik's location...

.........................

How was it?
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye