Thirty Three

Ignore mistakes if any...
Genuine comments please...

......................

The malhotra mansion was all decorated beautifully as it was manik's 30th birthday.... all the decorations where decided by Surya and nandini and indeed everything was perfect... Surya was in his room getting ready while nandini was in guest room having a shower.... while manik he was already done with the shower and was in the closet changing into his part wear which was ordered by Surya at night...

Nandini wrapping her body in a towel and another one on her hair and then walked out.... as she reached her bed she saw a box placed over there with a note....

Note: From Your Manik!

Nandini smiled and opened the box and holding the dress from the shoulders and it fell open.... it was a green colored net gown with embroidered patches on the shoulders, waist and cuffs with see through net sleeves with a tie on the waist...

Nandini: so beautiful!

Nandini exclaimed looking at the dress and she was all dressed in his standing in front the mirror twirling around... she giggled to herself before taking a brush and decided to make a loose bun of her hair with her hair strands flowing... but then she pouted as she didn't had pins for it...

So nandini walked out of the room and enters manik's which was in front the guest room... she entered to see manik wearing his pants while his shirt and blazer was still laying on the bed.... nandini with a pout walked to manik with her fists holding her dress and her long hair flowing on her back...

Manik: you look beautiful in it baby girl!

Nandini looked at her dress and gave manik a goofy smile making him kiss her cheek....

Nandini: manik dekho na, i have to make my hair but I don't have anything!

Manik smiled and eyed her the vanity table... nandini looked at the vanity table to see a big makeup box was placed over there....

Manik: I kind of knew you would be needing things!

Nandini giggled and standing on her toes held manik's shoulder and gave him a kiss on his cheek before running to the vanity table and started to do her work... while manik smiled at her and wore his shirt and then blazer making his hair and soon he was all ready to go down...