Thirty Two

Ignore mistakes if any...
Genuine comments please...

.....................

In morning when manik opened his eyes he found himself alone in the room which made him sigh.... laying down in the same position on his back for a few minutes he stood up and looked at the room all clean.... the last night discarded clothes were no where.... a small smile came up on his lips and he went to get ready...

Wearing skin colored track pants and his white shirt he walked down leisurely... but as he reached at the last step if living room he listened a bark... manik looked down and saw nugget wiggling his tail to manik... with a smile he picked up nugget and ruffled him up saying...

Manik: hey nugget! Where's your mama?

Nugget barked at manik listening to him and manik just chuckled before looking up at his father who was smiling at manik but with a little pain in it... manik kept looking at his father and he knew what pain it was... he walked to Surya who creased his head saying...

Surya: Happy Birthday beta!

Manik pulled out a small smile on his lips and hugged his dad with nugget still being with him...

Manik: Thank you dad!

Surya patted his shoulder when they listened nandini's voice...

Nandini: Dad now have your breakfast!

Surya chuckled while manik looked at nandini who was a frock... looking at the frock manik smiled as he had brought that for her online ans kept it with him thinking to give it to her later... but that never happened because he forget about it in all the chaos... he walked to nandini with Surya while nugget was now on his foot...

Manik: You look cute in it!

Manik said when Suray was ahead them.... nandini looked at the dress and gave manik a big smile....

Nandini: when did you get this?
Manik: A week or two ago!

Nandini nodded and they sat to have their breakfast when Surya asked...

Surya: nandini when will the decorators come?

Manik frowned at it while nandini replied back...

Nandini: They will be coming soon dad! Have your breakfast silently!

Surya nodded in disbelief with a smile ans continued his breakfast when manik asked..

Manik: what decorators?

Nandini looked up at him from her plate and told him in DUH tone...

Nandini: There is a birthday in a house, so for the party decorators have to come!

Manik kept looking at her for a few seconds before getting up from his seat and walked out from the dining room... nandini looked at his back with a frown while Surya sighed.... nandini looked at him at his sigh who looked back at nandini and told her...

Surya: It has been 15 years since he have celebrated any function, let alone his birthday!

Nandini just stayed silent wheile Surya Continued...

Surya: Neyonika was yhe one who used to love celebrating the functions, and Manik's birthday was her favourite, but after she died manik stopped doing that, I don't think he even remember his birthdays now! But this year I thought to do it, because with you I started to see my old manik, I know there are some things that can't be changed within him, but after years I saw him smiling with you!

Nandini saw a few tears in Surya's eyes even she felt her eyes heavy too... placing her hand on Surya's hand on the table she spoke...

Nandini: Your old manik will come back dad! I promise you!

Saying so she stood up and walked to manik while Surya kept looking at his hands before mumbling...

Surya: I wish nandini, I wish! But he has gone too far from us that I am scared now!

Saying so he closed his eyes.... while here nandini walked to manik's study where he stays most of the time and was about to open the door but it was locked... with a sigh she knocked on the door...

Nandini: Manik, Manik it's me! Let me come inside!

After a few moments the door was opened but instead nansini could so inside manik came out and closed the study door.... she didn't bothered about anything but manik... placing her hand on his cheek she creased his stubble and then held his hand....

Nandini: Come!

And nandini took his to his room... making him sit on the bed she sat beside him entwining their fingers.... manik kept looking at her and her actions before saying...

Nandini: I know how you feel manik, losing your parents is the worst thing ever! But manik we can't stop living!

She looked in his eyes aand then continued...

Nandini: How would Aunty feel that you have stopped doing the things she loved to do, I cannot lessen your pain of not having your mother with you, but you can live with me with happiness! Won't you do that?

Manik just pulled her close and kissed her head saying....

Manik: I can do anything for you meri jaan!

Nandini smiled and pulled back after a few minutes and creasing his head said....

Nandini: then first you have to let out the things which you have locked i your heart and mind, if you don't want to ipen up to me! Do that to Dad! Coz both of us just want you happy!

Manik opened his lips to say something when there was a knock on the door.... nandini looked at the door and went to open up.... she saw a butler who told nandini...

Butler: ma'am the decirators are here, Surya sir told me to inform you to come down being free!

Nandini nodded and looked at manik.... manik blinked his eyes at her with a smile and nandini smiling back at him walked down.... manik sat on the bed with so many emotions playing on his face... and the biggest emotion which was screaming was GUILT! He looked at the door from where nandini went away and said....

Manik: For the 1st time in my life I am being scared nandini, scared as a mafia king, and this fear is all about to lose you! I can't live without you! But what if you will leave me after knowing the truth of myself whuch i have be hiding from everyone, I know how much you lothe Mafia, and if i told you about it! What will you do! The consequences are making me scared!

Saying so he closed his eyes and a lone tears came out of his eye after 15 long years.... the last time he cried was when his mother died in his own arms and he was just a teenager at that time....

.....................

Okay yet again the thing I supposed to write didn't came in here!
But next will be that one!
Let me know about the update!
Manik's feelings are right? Or not?
Waiting for the comments!

#OkThanksBye