Thirty Six

Ignore mistakes if any...
Genuine comments please...

.......................

Target: 45+ comments

.......................

A Week Later

A whole week passed by and manik didn't leave nandini's back even for a while... he used to be there at her dance class, at her cafe, and at night he would stay with her.... his whole work was dependent on his phone and meetings on laptop...

Nandini: Manik please go to office! I can go with the driver!
Manik: You know I won't leave!

Right now they were having an argument because of the call manik recieved from Malhotra's company... and nandini was persistent to make him go... nandini huffed and held manik's hand in hers before saying to him looking at his eyes...

Nandini: nothing is going to happen to me! I will just go with the driver and will come back with him! And you have just a small meeting! Get done with it and come back!

Manik nodded in no and was about to say something and nandini angrily declared!

Nandini: I am going to my classes withe the driver, you don't want to go to the mettibg, then stay here, but dare you come behind me!

Nandini angrily went to the room to get her bag while manik just stood there gaping at her tone... his mouth was slightly open ans eyes wide... he came back to earth when nandini banged the door of the room while coming out... without looking at manik she walked towards the door and looking at her anger for the first time manik stayed back but he opened his mobile and called the top number...

Aryaman: yes manik?
Manik: nandini is going out! Keep her save!

Saying so he got an okay and the call ended... he huffed and then said to himself...

Manik: I guess i have to go to the office!

And he went away to his office while nandini had already left from the place with the driver....

Nandini was sitting on the back seat looking at her mobile with an angry frown on forehead... she pouted at herself thinking...

Nandini: stupid, He made me shout on him!

But then she giggled mumbling...

Nandini: he looked cute with the shocked face.

Saying so she looked up at the road from the side of the front seat's head rest... she kept looking at the road for a while before the driver heard a horn and tried to take a turn but in the next moment the car felt a jerk... nandini held on the seat while the driver himself was shocked... he tried to get on a side by the car came on the side and banged it with nandini's car... nandini's eyes started to feel tears when the car again banged with hers.... and it happened once again and this time the driver lost control and the car banged with the tree.... the other car drove away fastly as he saw a range rover coming to the way...

the driver of nandini's car got a cut on his forehead... he turned his head to see nandini and saw her laying on the seat unconscious... he immediately came out of the car and was about to open the door of the car when the Range Rover stood beside them and Aryaman came out of the car immediately running towards nandini...

Opening the door od the car aryaman patted nandini's face to get a reaction from her... but not getting any he took nandini in his arms ans put her in the back seat of the Range Rover... he then turned to the driver saying...

Aryaman: come sit in the car.

The driver sat on the passenger seat and aryaman drove away to the hospital as fast as he could... while going he dailed the number which was received in a few seconds....

Aryaman: Cabir!
Cabir: What happened?
Aryaman: nandini car has been attacked!
Cabir: WHAT!
Aryaman: yes, car number, MH-065-7648.
Cabir: on it! Don't tell manik!
Aryaman: I won't but he will get to know, now I am taking nandini to the hospital!

And soon aryaman was standing outside the emergency room... the driver was already done with the bandage... Aryaman sighed and at the same time the doctor came out and walked to aryaman...

Doctor: she fell unconscious due to shock, other than that she is fine, but I have some guesses so I have taken her blood test, I will send the reports to you, please fill the form at the receptionist!

Aryaman nodded and walked towards the receptionist... he filled the form with manik's name and even gave his number not knowing what to do... now he was waiting for nandini to wake up when he immediately remembered that he was supposed to hide this from manik... and if he got the reports of nandini he will be doomed....

But before anything could happen nandini woke up and aryaman went to her... he put his hand on his forehead asking her...

Aryaman: hey you okay?

Nandini looked at aryaman and asked him...

Nandini: manik?
Aryaman: I didn't told him!

Nandini just nodded her head and sat on the bed when the doctor came inside with nandini's reports in her hands.... she looked at aryaman and said....

Doctor: the reports came earlier! Can i have a talk to her?

Aryaman just looked at nandini before walking out... nandini looked at the doctor who smiled and told her...

Doctor: congratulations, you are pregnant!

Nandini's eyes widened listening to her on which the doctor continued...

Doctor: I just got to know that the guy is not your fiance as he gave a name another name at the receptionist, so that is why i asked him to go out!

Nandini just nodded still shocked with news she just received from her.... soon enough she was discharged ans aryaman asked her when they sat in the car...

Aryaman: everything okay? The doctor wanted to talk to you!

Nandini just nodded as a big smile came up on her lips and her hand went to her abdomen...

......................

Here Cabir searched for the car and got to know about the owner but not finding anything wrong he searched more about the connection and the first name that came up on the screen was... SOHA KHURANA...

Cabir squeezed his eyes just then his mobile rang... he without looking at the caller picked up the call...

Manik: Who was it?

The mere question made him sigh as he knew manik would have got to know about things... so he truthfully told him...

Cabir: Soha Khurana!
Manik: I want her dead!

Cabir tried to say something but manik ended the call... and cabir looked at navya who was sitting beside him and was helping him... he just looked at her and navya spoke...

Navya: Manik is ruining things to no extent!

Cabir nodded but then spoke...

Cabir: But I can't help it! She herself called for it! And if I won't do anything, he himself will go behind her and We can't afford that!

Navya nodded knowing he is saying the truth.... and cabir called someone and then ended the call just by saying two words... he looked at navya and they knew what will be happening next in few hours....

.......................

The story is almost wrapped up!
A few chapters to go!
How was it?
Everyone have their faults!
And Manik started to do his!
What will be happening next?
Any guesses?

#OkThanksBye