Thirty Eight

Ignore mistakes if any....
Genuine comments please....

.......................

I know no one gives a damn to the author's note on the chapter!
And i am feeling like to stop the story here only because you guys can't even comment just a word to complete the target!

......................

Target: 55+ comments

......................

Nandini kept laying on her bed crying and thinking about so many things when she hears the front door getting opened and then shut... she cried again mumbling...

Nandini: I love you manik! I do alot! Why you did this to us?

And her hand went to her abdomen feeling their baby as a few tears came out of her eyes yet again....

......................

Manik kept looking at the door in which nandini went for a long time till he stood up and wispered to himself looking at the door....

Manik: I should have listened to you dad, I broke her! I will do everything for you nandini!

Saying so he walked to the main door and looking at nandini's room door went out... coming down he sat in the car and held the steering wheel.... huffing a breathe he took his mobile and the first thing was the message that made him way to much happy... his heart felt pain as he read out the message and mumbled...

Manik: I'm sorry baby, but you baba will fix everything for you and your mama!

Saying so he closed his eyes as he saw a glimpse of a small baby in his arms... a smile spreads on his lips and then he pulled out a number to call... but before that his mobile ramg with cabir's number... manik picked up the call and cabir spoke without giving manik a chance to breathe....

Cabir: Manik you have to hide, Abhimanyu got to know about you from somewhere and he is going after you! Come to the hide out!

Manik sighed listening to him...

Manik: I am going to surrender myself!
Cabir: Are you fucking crazy? They will kill you in an instant! Think about nandini!

Manik smiled at bit on his words telling him...

Manik: I'm thinking about her only, she said to do this and she will save me from death!
Cabir: How?

Manik knew what tat question was refering to so he said...

Manik: She got some things, I am going to do surrender, that is what she wants, also i want to live with my baby and her peacefully!
Cabir: baby?
Manik: Im going to be a father!

Manik spoke with tears and a smile when cabir spoke...

Cabir: listen manik I really don't know what nandini told you but I will not let you do this!

Manik just ended the call and started the engine and soon the car drove off... as he went out from there a car came there and Abhimanyu came out of the car before running towards nandini's apartment...

Abhimanyu rang the bell loud... nandini who was laying on the bed immediately sat up listening to the continuous bells and then went out.... she opened the door to see Abhimanyu standing there... she frowned but then Abhimanyu asked....

Abhimanyu: Are you okay? Did he came here? Did he do something?
Nandini: Who?

Nandini asked being confused... but then her confused face turned silent as she listened...