Seven

Ignore mistakes if any...

....................

2 days later

....................

It has been 2 days since nandini is reciving gifts from an unknown person... thou she was shocked of the fact that how the stalker knows her and now she was thinking to put a complain on it... but when she saw her puppy running around her... she eventually forget everything...

She got ready to go to the cafe when her puppy came and touched his face with her leg making her smile and she sat on the floor taking him in her arms...

Nandini: awww, What happened to my baby?

She said while the puppy barked making her smile and then she tood up taking him in her arms...

Nandini: okay, you will come with me today!

Saying so she snuggled to him making him bark... after that taking her sling bag and holding him in her arms went down and taking a taxi she went to the cafe...

He reached there and was about to enter when a car honked making her turn and she saw manik coning out of the driving seat... manik smiled looking at her and taking off his shades walked to her...

Manik: hey!

Nandini smiled back at him...

Nandini: hi, how are you?
Manik: all good, argh who is he?

Manik asked with a frown looking at the puppy... nandini smiled and looking down she creased his head saying...

Nandini: this is my baby, my nugget!

Manik looked at her who gave him a full blown smile making him chuckle and then said to nugget...

Manik: hey nugget!

And in return he barked at manik with a happy face... nandini smiled and then her eyes widened and she spoke...

Nandini: shit! Sorry manik i am getting late! Bye!

Saying so she passed nugget to the watchman and then walked inside the cafe... manik chuckled at the cute bundle of joy and then walked back to his car... he sat there when his mobile rang...

Manik: han dhruv?
(Yes)

Dhruv: han manik wo jo consignment kaal gayab ho gai thi while going! Singhania's thay us ky pechay! Mein abhi usky farm house py hun or hamary trucks yahan par hayn!
(Manik That consignment which went missing yesterday, the singhania's were behind that! I am at there farmhouse and our trucks and everything is here!)

Dhruv told manik who rolled his eyes and then spoke in his dangerous tone...

Manik: i am on my call, cabir or call kr do!
(Call cabir)

And he ended the call... manik looked on the side to see nandini smiling while doing her work owing to the glass window of the cafe... he glanced at her before he wore his shades and his hands tightened on the steering wheel as the car drove off from there in an instant...

......................

Singhania's Farm House, Lonavla

Manik stopped his car as he saw the gate of the farm house... his eyes moved to the other side to see dhruv's car was parked... he opened the dashboard and taking out his gloves and a face mask which had "AM" written on it in blod letters... he wore the mask after taking out his shades and then wearing his glive he opened a small box which was under the cushion between the front seats... he took out his revolver amd then came out...

walking towards dhruv's car he opened the passenger door and sitting inside looked at him who was scared looking a the red blood eyes...
Dhruv gluppsd down hardly and spoke...

Dhruv: cabir and aryaman will be here in 5, there are only a few guards at the entrance, mukti is waiting flr your signal and the camera's will make a loop...

Manik just looked out of the window and putting his revolver on his back he came out and walked towards the main gate... dhruv hurriedly dialed cabir's number...

Dhruv: cabir jldi kr manik chaly gaya hai!
(Cabir be fast manik already left)

He ended the call and msged mukti after that dhruv looked at manik who looked at the two guards and in the next second the sound of 2 buttles rang as the duo fell lifeless on the ground... and he walked ahead while dhruv spoke to himself...

Dhruv: duniya mein jo krna hai krlo, par kbhi Aarav Malhotra sy dhusmani mol na lo!
(Do whatever you wanna do but never ever have enmity with Aarav Malhotra)

He took a breath of relief as he saw cabir and aryaman running inside the farm house behind manik... dhruv then started the car and drove back to mumbai he knew his work is finished now the next thing is upto the three of them and navya who will be dealing with the proofs...

.........................

Manik looked at Hiten Singhania who was shivering with fear looking at his eyes while his lip was bleeding badly...

Cabir: Aarav sab kuch theek hai! Hum trucks ly ky ja rhy hayn!
(Aarav everything is fine! We are taking back the trucks!)

Manik shower him his hand which was holding the gun telling them to go and then walked to Hiten who hurriedly spoke...

Hiten: don't come near me aarav, you don't know my son he will destroy you!

Manik walked to him and placing his foot in between his legs on the chair bend to his face and spoke...

Manik: Aarav ko marnay wala koi paida hi nhi hua! Or rahi baat tere bete ki, mujh sy dushmano lyny ky baad wo bhi jld hi tere pass any wala hai! 
(One is not born who can kill aarav! And about your son, after taking enmity with me we will soon come to you!)

Saying so manik pled his gun and shoot him directly in his head making him dead in the next moment... doing so he looked at his dead body saying...

Manik: mny kaha tha agar mere rasty mein koi ay ga to usko is duniya sy hi jana hoga!
(I told you! If anyone tried to come in my way then he have to leave this world!)

He spoke with anger and rage that could shook anyone....

......................

Okay how was it?
I couldn't help but name him Nugget
As not any other name came to my mind!
Do let me know about the update!

#OkThanksBye