Thirty Seven

Ignore mistakes if any...
Genuine comments please...

.....................

Target: 40+ comments

.....................

Nandini smiled at Aryaman who dropped her at her apartment... nandini opened the door and went inside... after that aryaman walked away while nandini took a step with a big smile on her lips... but by her step she felt a crumble underneath her feet... so she looked down and found an envelope... nandini frowned and picking it up walked to the couch... sitting there she placed the envelope on the table and leaning to the back of the couch creased her abdomen...

Nandini: My baby!

She mumbled to herself as she smiled brightly... but then she looked at the envelope and sat straight asking herself...

Nandini: Who dropped this?

She opened the envelope and pulled out a letter first... opening it she sighed and read it out... but as she continued reading her smiling face turned into a dreadful one and she immediately pulled out the pictures from inside the envelope... looking at the pictures tears started to come out of her eyes.... just at the same time the door of the apartment knocked badly and manik's voice came to her...

Manik: nandini, baby girl open up!

she could hear the excitement in his voice but her smile and excitement was long gone...

........................

After calling cabir manik walked out of his cabin knowing nandini will be home... and all he wanted to do was to see her safe and sound in front his eyes... as he sat in his car his mobile rang with a notification....

Manik looked at the mobile and it was from hospital.... he became scared and immediately opened the message and as he read it his eyes widened.....

Message: Nandini Murthy's reports: Miss Nandini Murthy Is 1 week pregnant!

Manik read out the message again and soon enough his mind sinked in the words and a big smile appeared on his lips....

Manik: Im going to be a father! My baby!

He cried out of the happiness and later he threw his mobile on the passenger seat and drove off fastly towards the apartment... but seems like the world was against it as he there was way too much traffic...

Finally after what felt like an hour he reached the apartment and he forgot the bell in excitement and he started to knock on the door loudly calling for nandini.... and the door opened... manik just hugged nandini without even looking at her and said...

Manik: Nandini we are going to be parents! Im so happy!

Saying so he broke the hug unknown to him that nandini never hugged him back... he cupped her face that was knew he noticed her teary eyes and his smile disappeared...

Manik: Nandini

He called her in a mumble and all nandini did to take a few steps back with manik's hand still in air... she with crying eyes looking at him and asked...

Nandini: You dont have anything to tell me about you?

Manik frowned as for the time being his mind was feeling numb... Nandini looked away from him and walking tothe couch sat on it... manik walked behind her that was when he looked at the pictures placed on the table.... looking at those picture he became horrified and looked at nandini who was speaking the words written on the letter...

Letter: Nandini Murthy, you don't know my so I won't even give my identity to you, because I sending his letter to you for someone else reality, reality of your boyfriend Manik Malhotra, you know your boyfriend have yeo names? No? Okay so let me tell you, His name is Manik Malhotra for the world who knows him as a businessman, but he also have a name Aarav Malhotra, the Aarav Malhotra who is the king of the Mafia world, I know you won't believe me but I have send proofs to you! He is the same mafia king who have killed so many people in his life, he is killer, a murderer! AARAV MANIK MALHOTRA IS A KILLER!

Reading out the letter nandini looked at manik with teary eyes.... she then picked up the pictures and looking at them spoke...

Nandini: I might never believe these pictures as they are not showing the proper you! The only thing that made my believe in this is your birth marks, Your Birth mark near your eye and your birth mark on your neck!

Unknowingly manik's hand went to his neck which had a small birth mark which was only knowing to his parents and then nandini... nandini looked at him from the pictures with teary eyes and asked with her acusing tone....

Nandini: You hide this from me! You know how much i hate mafia! You know why?

She stood up standing in front him and told him loudly...

Nandini: because my parents were killed by the mafia! I hate them to the core!

She shouted and manik he didn't knew what to say...

Nandini: You broke us manik! You broke me! You hide the biggest truth from me! I loved you! But i never knew you are a killer! A FUCKING KILLER!

Saying so she cried out sitting on the couch and manik he just fell on his knees in front nandini and hurriedly held her hand saying...

Manik: No nandini, I love you! I love you alot! I know I lied to you but would have been gone away from me listening to this!

Nandini pushed away his hands and again shouted...

Nandini: So you opted to lie to me? I trusted you manik, but you were never worthy of my trust!

He nodded in no immediately saying...

Manik: no don't say like that nandini, I had reasons, reasons to enter this life! I just never wanted to go away from me! I love you!

Nandini: you don't! If you would have loved me, you would have told me about your reality!

Nandini moved back from him on which manik just spoke...

Manik: I love you nandini! Alot, I had to do this to give punishment to the killer of my mother, Ritvik Khurana, he was the mafia king and he could never get the punishment of his deeds so that is why i entered this world to destroy him!

Nandini nodded in no and saying with hurtful tone...

Nandini: You didn't destroyed him manik! No you destroyed your parents teachings, you destroyed your life, and you destroyed our relationship!

And manik cried, he cried listening to her and just said...

Manik: No, don't do this nandini! I can't live without you! We are going to have our baby! Our baby! I love you nandini! Please don't leave me! I will do anything! But don't go away!

Nandini cried along with him but she couldn't stand that he a killer! A person whom she love to no extent is a killer...

Nandini: You broke me manik! Too badly! I might not forgive you! But I also can't keep my baby away from a father, if you want to do anything, then go and end all this, accept your deeds and bare the punishment, surrender yourself and I will make sure you live with us! And if not go away from my life! I will take care of my baby all alone just like i used to do of myself before you!

Saying so she stood up and looked at him with teary eyes... manik just crawled to her and holding her hand spoke...

Manik: I will do it! I will do surrender! Just don't leave me!

Nandini couldn't stop herself but to crease him hair before going to her room and locking the door started to cry out laying on the bed....

......................

Hufff...
around 2-3 chapters left!
Anyone taking chances of guessing?
Do let me know!
Waiting for the reviews...

#OkThanksBye