Thirty Five

Ignore mistakes if any...
Genuine comments please...

..........................

Target: 40+ comments

..........................

Khurana Mansion

Harshad paced in his room holding his mobile to ear....

Harshad: I need the information about Aarav Malhotra as soon as possible!

His PA who was on the other side told Harshad...

PA: Sir it has been 11 years we are searching for him but no one in the world have seen him, and there is no information about him other than about his meetings ans auctions that happen!
Harshad: Then search for Manik Malhotra!

His PA frowned and asked him...

PA: The billionare business tycoon of India?

Harshad growled and said in angry voice...

Harshad: yes that bastard!

And then he threw his mobile on the bed.... Harshad moved his hand in his hair and walked out of the room... he went to the room next to his and entered inside to see his mother HINA KHURANA laying on the bed with machines joined to her body... he sat down on the bed and creasing her head spoke...

Harshad: I almost got him mama, he ruined over family! I won't let him live in peace, He killed dad and now you are like this! I will take the revenge!

And he kissed his mother's forehead...

.........................

A Week Later

Nandini was holding Nugget's basket where he was laying down silently as she was taking him to the vet... she smiled at him when her mobile rang... as pulled out her mobile from her jeans pocket and picked up the call...

Nandini: hello!
Person: Leave him, you don't know the reality of that monster! Manik Malhotra is a monster!

Nandini stopped for a second on her tracks ans looked at the call which was ended... but yet again her mobile rang and this time it was manik...

Manik: nandini where are you jaan?

Nandini came out of her shock and said...

Nandini: I am at vet's, nugget is not fine!
Manik: okay! Should i come?
Nandini: No its okay!

She said but then thought of something and told manik...

Nandini: actually come at my home at night! Wanna talk about something!
Manik: everything okay baby girl?
Nandini: yes!

And soon the call ended and nandini went to the vet with so many thoughts in her mind.... after coming out she was passing by the garden when she felt someone behind her so she turned but found no one... so she took the turn when she again felt the same.... and this time she got scared... so she took a few turns and she lost herself in the streets... just then she listened a voive from behind her...

Voice: Are you lost baby girl?

Nandini turned to see a smirking lips of some guy as he was standing in the dark with his face hidden and only her lips to shoes could be seen... but then he just went away with the same smirk.... nandini stood there scared when a loud horn made her turn with scared face... she looked around and found that she was standing in front the car... nandini moved aside and looking around took out her mobile and dailed manik's number...