Fifteen

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated...

.....................

Nandini stood in front of manik who was sitting on the bed looking at her puppy face... while nandini was having a glare with her arms folded over her chest...

Manik: baby r u sure?

Nandini rolled her eyes throwing her hands in the air before he literally shouted at manik...

Nandini: to go for shopping you are asking me this question from since don't know when!

Nandini gave him an angry look on which manik huffed and spoke taking his mobile from the bed side table....

Manik: go get ready!

Nandini jumped up with big smile on her lips... she bend down and cupping manik's face gave a hard peck over there and then ran to the wardrobe taking her outside went to the washroom... manik chuckled looking at her and then opened his mobile and opening the contacts he dailed Cabir's number....

Cabir: bol!
Manik: the mall all empty within few minutes.

Manik spoke with his mafia's aura and heard a huff from cabir as he said before ending the call...

Cabir: you are getting out of your mind!

Manik just put his mobile in the pocket and stood up when at the same time nandini came out of the washroom wearing a pair of slim jeans and a black t-shirt which was tucked inside the jeans from one side.... she excitedly took her white sneakers from the shoe rack and wore it sitting on the bed while all manik did was to look at her who got dressed matching with him except the jeans jacket he was wearing.... standing up nandini started to find something in her wardrobe on which manik asked her....

Manik: what are you looking for?
Nandini: my bag!

Manik sighed and walking to her held her hand and walked to the bed to pick up her mobile before walking out of the room...

Nandini: arey my bag!

Nandini spoke as they reached the main door of the apartment making manik turn to her and say...

Manik: you won't need that with me!

Saying so he passed her his famous smirk but with a love in it instead of the anger or the monsteros smirk of him.... Nandini pouted but then smiled and ran to the lift and manik followed her with a smile....

.......................

Nandini: we are going to shop here?

Nandini asked looking at the mumbai's one of the biggest mall's building in front her.... manik walked to her and holding her hand in his spoke...

Manik: of course!

Saying so he turned to see nandini who was gaving a gaping look at him... manik chuckled and turning his body towards her closed her mouth wispering...

Manik: close it Baby Girl!

Nandini pouted with a small blush and again looked at the bulding saying...

Nandini: kahin or chalty hayn na manik!

Manik's smile turned into frowns and he looked around making nandini confuse as he kept looking here and there before he held nandini's hand more tightly and literally dragged her inside the building... as they came inside nandini spoke to him loudly...

Nandini: manik i was saying something! And you dragged me inside!

Manik looked at her removing his gaze from the closed door of the mall and eventually his eyes softened and he spoke...

Manik: okay! Today we will shop here and next time we will go to the place you will choose!

Nandini looked at him keenly ans then pointed out her finger at him asking...

Nandini: promise?
Manik: promise baby girl!

Manik said making nandini smile who immediately came forward ans tip toeing pecked his cheek and ran towards the 1st shop with a big smile and all manik did was to look at her with so much care and love of which he himself was unaware....

But looking at her smile manik remembered something and soon enough that smile got overpowered by a plain line and his eyes screamed fire as he dailed dhruv's number... but before dhruv could say a word his dangerous mafia voice rang out...

Manik: someone is keeping an eye on her! And if something or someone came even a bit close to her then it is you who is going to die!

Saying so he ended the call and kept standing there with the same aura until nandini came out of the mall and stood in front manik still unknown to his anger called him...

Nandini: manik!

Manik listening to her came back to reality and asked her...

Manik: huh?
Nandini: why there are no people over here?

Nandini was frowning in confusion on which manik told her....

Manik: because my baby girl came here to shop! So i made sure to make it easy for her!

He gave her a goofy smile making nandini slap her own forehead saying...

Nandini: you ard mad!

Manik chuckeld but then was dragged to an excited nandini to the shop....

........................

Manik's friends/gang members coming in the next update!
Also keep in mind that manik was not here for a whole day!
It have something stored!
How was this chapter?
What is all this with stalking and all?
Any guesses then let me know!

#OkThanksBye