Thirteen

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Next Day

.....................

Nandini looked around at the road standing in front her building before looking at her wrist watch... she pouted at it when the car stopped in front her and the door of the driving seat got opened....

Nandini wrapped her arms around her chest with a glare on her face... she looked on the side while the person chuckled looking at her standing near the opened door.... he placed his arms on her car top and spoke....

Manik: okay okay, i got late! But please can we go? I am starving!

Nandini looked at him from side before huffing angrily and opened the passenger seat door sat inside closing the door with a thud... manik bite his lips and sat inside... he looked at her who was still angry with her arms wrapped around her chest....

Having a loop side smile manik looked at the back seat and then pushed his hand on the back making nandini look at him from the corner of her eye still not turning her face to him....

When manik pulled a chocolate and flowers bouquet from the back and passed it to nandini saying....

Manik: forgive me baby girl!

Looking at the chocolates nandini bit her lips knowing she is melting down.... and finally she held the bouquet and looked at manik saying...

Nandini: yeh last time hai that i am forgiving you!
Manik: thank you baby girl!

Saying so he touched her cheek with his two fingers and nandini smiled brightly and opened the chocolate to have it while manik started the car to go to the restaurant as planned by nandini....

......................

Sitting in the restaurant manik and nandini were talking and laughing unknown to the intruder who was clicking their pictures hidding behind thr bushes....

Manik frowned at one time and looked at out of the glass window roaming his eyes here and there to find something unusual but then nandini held his chin making him look at her....

Nandini: kahan dekh rhy hi? Mein baat kr rhi hun! Kon hai bahir jisko dhund rhy thy?

Manik chuckled and held her hand in his looking at her cringed face who was busy finding someone out at the street... smilingling manik spoke...

Manik: koi nhi hai bahir, or main kis ko dhundun ga? Meri baby girl to mere sath hai!

Nandini smiled in relief and was about to say something when someone turned the volume of the new channel to high making the duo look at the news of the LCD....

Madhyam Singhania found dead on the highway with all his men with him..
Madhyam Singhania was the son of the Mafia Man Hiten Singhania who was also found dead in his house..
Nisha Singhania, wife of Hiten Singhania and mother of Madhyam Singhania, said that it is done by non other that Aarav.MM who is also known as the king of the Mafias..
Aarav.MM the king of Mafias is still unknown to every single person in the world, who is this Aarav.MM?

Nandini was shocked to listen everything once again while manik smriked before removing it from his lips and looked at nandini who spoke...

Nandini: manik you are such big businessman, tumhy nhi pata Aarav ky bary mein?

Manik just nodded in no looking down at her hand.... lieing to her was such a difficult task for him... he kept looking at her hand while nandini continued to say...

Nandini: how can someone be so cruel? Asy hi kisi ko ksy mar sakta hai wo! Usky pass dil nhi hai kya?

Manik in an instant looked at nandini who unknown to anything kept saying....

Nandini: mein to kabhi bhi kisi mafia ky kareeb bhi na jaoun? Kya pata wo mujhy bhi maar dy to?

Her questioning from herself stopped by the waiter who came with their order... nandini pulled back her hand from manik who was lost in deep thinking but nevertheless passed nandini a small fake smile before they continued to have thier lunch.... nandini with a smile and manik lost in his thoughts....

.....................

Standing in the balcony manik took a long puff of his cigarette looking at the dark scary night.... letting out the smoke from his lips his mind repeated the same line nandini spoke in the morning....

Usky pass dil nhi hai kya? mein to kabhi bhi kisi mafia ky kareeb bhi na jaoun? Kya pata wo mujhy bhi maar dy to?

Manik threw the cigarette on the floor before holding the railing in his fist tightly throwing his head down... he raised uo again and spoke out loud....

Manik: God, why her words are messing up my mind! Stop thinking Manik!

Saying so he looked at the scary night one last time before coming inside... opening the drawer in her closet manik took out his relover and loading it walked down to thr basement... entering the shooting room which he made years ago.... he closed the door before locking it and started to shoot at the statue in front him....

He pressed the trigger till the relover got empty but still the words were haunting him... he again loading the gun and started to shoot until he felt some calmning inside him.... he looking at the statue in front him and said in his low voice....

Manik: you are being injurious to me Baby Girl!

.......................

And that's it!
So much happened in the chapter!
Also some clues are given in it for the upcoming chapters!
So tell me your guesses!

#OkThanksBye