Twenty

Ignore mistakes if any....
Comments will be appreciated...

......................

Saturday Afternoon, Nandini's Apartment.

Nandini was busy in the kitchen making herself chicken biryani and nugget was playing with his ball in the kitchen only... nandini was giggling looking at her pup... when suddenly tr bell rang making the two look at the door... nugget ran towards the door barking with nandini walking behind him with a smile...

Nandini: han han khol rhi hun! Wait!

She said to nugget before holding the knob of the door while nugget kept waiting for her to open the door sitting on the floor... soon enough the door got opened and nandini found three unfamiliar faces in front her... she frowned but then asked with her calm tone...

Nandini: yes?

But before the trio could say anything nugget barked at them making nandini look at him and say...

Nandini: no nugget, go inside!

Nugget just wrapped himself around nandini's legs while nandini lookef at the trio from which the lady spoke...

Lady: you don't know us, but we do! Can we talk?

Nandini licked her lips thinking when the boy spoke...

Boy: Manik knows about our arrival!

Listening to manik nandini got alert and then let them inside... making them sit on the couch she walked to the kitchen with nugget behind her all the time... turning off the flame nandini poured water for the trio and walked out... she passed the glasses to the trio before taking a seat on the single sitter couch...

Lady: My name is Sheena Singh, this is my husband Neel Singh and my son Abhimanyu Singh.

Nandini nodded her head at her toring her gaze from nugget who was sitting on the floor looking at the trio... then Sheena continued...

Sheena: I was your mother's friend!

And nandini got stilled for a second which was seen by the trio... so Sheena spoke further....

Sheena: both of us were neighbors and that is how we became friends from childhood, you don't know me because before your mother's wedding I went to Delhi after my wedding and soon enough we lost contact, a year or two ago Abhimanyu came to Mumbai and he got to know about your parent's accident, by working deeply on it he got to know about you!

Sheena told nandini who had tears in her eyes remembering her parents whom she lost at the age of 6... nugget saw nandini crying so he started to bark at the trio making nandini shsh him in between her moist tears...

Nandini: no nugget, they didn't do anything, stop!

Nugget looked at nandini and yet again wrapped himself in her legs... while sheena stood up and walked to nandini creasing her head...

Sheena: you mother was like a sister to me, and you are like my daughter, i am sorry I couldn't be there with you when you needed us!

Nandini looked up and nodded in no and held sheena's hand saying...

Nandini: no aunty, don't be, you came here for me after all these years, that means alot to me!

Sheena smiled and kissed her forehead with teary eyes... when neel too stood up and patted nandini's head saying...

Neel: your mother said she will call me bhai when i got married to sheena, and in those few days she made me feel like a big brother, you are our daughter now! Okay!

Nandini smiled beautifully before looking at Abhimanyu and he smiled back at her saying...

Abhimanyu: and ill be your brother, I always wanted a sister may be because i always had one over here!

Nandini smiled with happy tears... the four if them smiled while Nugget was still looking at them with frowns... and yet again the bell rang gaining everyone's attention... nugget looked at the door and ran to open it behind him stood up Abhimanyu saying...

Abhimanyu: I'll see!

Abhimanyu opened the door with nugget glaring at him... he smiled at nugget but then opened the door making nugget look at the perosn and bark loudly with happiness... there stood Manik Malhotra all in his glory...

Manik looked at Abhimanyu and passed him a smile before nugget started to pull manik's jeans with his paws with his tongue out happily... manik laughed out and picked up nugget in his arms ruffling his hair...

Manik: hey buddy, so happy to see me?

In return nugget wiggled his tail and the two guys went inside... as they came to the living area manik looked at nandini who was talking to sheena with her moist eyes but she had a smile on her lips... as nandini looked at manik her smile widened and she walked to him... manik side hugged her while holding nugget in his arms... he secretly kissing the top of her head...

Manik: how are you?
Nandini: good, where were you?
Manik: had some work!

And the duo moved back after the wispered conversation... and nandini looked at the trio so she spoke...

Nandini: aunty this is manik...

She was cut in between by neel who told her....

Neel: we know about him nandini, Abhimanyu told us that he is your boyfriend!

Nandini looked at manik who was creaing nugget's body and blinked his eyes at nandini she looked back at the trio with a small smile on her lips...

......................

Too short?
No worried next one will be uploaded soon!
Do let me know about the update!

#OkThanksBye