Eleven

Ignore mistakes if any....
Inline comments will be appreciated....

.....................

Manik wore his shades while coming out if his car his hands covered with his gloves... glancing at his men he moved inside the factory and reached the dungeon... there stood aryaman talking to someone on the phone.... he looked at manik and gulped hardly before nodding his head and opening the door....

As the door opened there sat Gaurav Mehta with his hand tied on his back, his hair all messy, lip bleeding a bit, listening to the door getting opened he looked up at the darkness as the only light in the room was flashing on gaurav's face....

Gaurav: you moron leave me, you don't know who is my partner he will ruin you all!

He shouted at the two figures which were still in the dark... when one of them came forward removing his glasses...

Manik: well then your partner is still unknown to the name of Aarav malhotra.

As the name left manik's mouth and as his face came to the light.... Gaurav shivered with the intensity which his eyes had... manik's eyes spoke volumns as he listened the shivering voice of Gaurav...

Gaurav: Who.... who A.. a... Aarav Ma... Malhotra?

Manik smirked as he looked at aryaman who took a step and coming forward placed a chair behind manik...

Manik took a breath as he pulled his pants up a bit and sat on it before pulling his gun and playing with it...

Gaurav kept looking at manik and the next second he wanted to shout but his voice got stuck in his throat as he saw manik's angry and monstrous gaze on him...

Manik: Aarav M malhotra! Aarav Manik Malhotra! Or yeh to pata hoga ky Aarav apny dushmano ka kya krta hai!

As he said Gaurav's lips parted and he spoke out

Gaurav: I didn't do anything, mny kuch mhi kiya, sab kuch madhyam ny kiya hai, Mny kuch nhi kiya Aarav!

Manik chuckled before standing up and coming closer to Gaurav's face who was shivering with fear and the sweat dripping from his body...

Manik: madhyam is a story for some other day! But for now we are dealing with you!

Saying so manik moved back and aryaman came forward to give a full blown punch on Gaurav's face making him cry out of pain...

After that manik again came forward and looked at him without saying anything... while Gaurav himself started to speak...

Gaurav: madhyam got 80% shared of my company with illegal means and after that he started to blackmail me, usko Malhotra's ki company ki kuch cheezain chahiye thi is liay mny apny aik employ ko udher bheja, but wo wapis nhi ana, is liay ab madhyam wapis anay laga hai ky wo khud sab kry ga, meri is mein koi glti nhi, mny kuch nhi kiya!

Manik looked at aryaman who walked out of the room and manik loaded his gun before walking towards him while Gaurav started to move while saying...

Gaurav: mny kuch nhi kiya Aarav, mujhy na marna, mny kuch nhi kiya!

Manik: shhh.....

Gaurav started to sweat and shiver badly... as manik came forward and looked at Gaurav who was nodding no...

Manik: tumny tab kuch kiya jab us buzdil ko mere pass behja, tab kuch kiya jab mny mana kiya, or agar koi mujh sy gadari kry, yan mere dushman sy dost kry, to uska sirf aik hi end hota hai, and that is death!

And then Gaurav was not given a second to speck as the bullet went deep in his mind making him dead at the point...

....................

Manik looked at aryamn before starting the car...

Manik: madhyam ki sari information aj raat tak mere pass honi chahiye....

Saying so he started the car and drive off back to his mansion...
Wearing a denim and shirt manik made his hair before putting the perfume... and then walked out...

Sitting in the car he dialed a number...

Manik: sab kuch ready hai?

Getting an approval he started the car and drove off to the destination which his heart was screaming...

....................

Nandini was sitting on the couch holding a book in her hands and the pen between her lips... she was wearing knee length floral frock when the bell rang... she heard nugget's bark...

Nandini: yes i heard it, ja rhi hun!

Saying so she stood up and walked to open the door with nuggest coming behind her... she smiled and opened the door to look around but found no one... then her eyes moved down to see a box...

She picked it up and took it inside... sitting on the floor nandini placed the box in front her as she sat criss crossing her legs... nugget barked looking at the box on which nandini chuckled as she spoke...

Nandini: mein khud bhi excited hun, but wait a second!

She picked ho the pen and opened the tape and then the box to see the box filled with chocolates, along the chocolate there were fames with her pictures in it and also paper... she opened the paper and read it out...

Hey Baby Girl,

I got to know that you were willing to see me,
Well i am way for willing to tell you so many things by face,
So this is the last gift as a stranger by my side,
Because from now own i will be there to give you the gifts and to see your smile because of that,
So hurry up Baby Girl,
Waiting for you at the door!

Your's
Secret Admirer

Nandini immediately stood up and ran to the door while nugget was looking at her running to the door... reaching the door nandini hurriedly opened the door to see her Secret Admirer standing resting his body on the door frame with his face bend down....
As he lifted his head to look at her surprised yet happy face a smile came up to his lips and he spoke

Hello Baby Girl

......................

Okay how was it?
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye