Twenty Seven

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated...

........................

Nandini's Apartment

Nandini opened her eyes with a smile on her lips as she heard a rhythm of heartbeat the very next moment she came to her senses.... she looked up to see the person and saw him already smiling at her....

Manik: Good Morning baby girl!
Nandini: Good Morning!

And manik pecked her forehead And entwined his fingers with hers as nandini again laid down on his chest with her head raised up a bit...

Manik: Will you come with me?

Nandini frowned before asking him in a mumble...

Nandini: Where?
Manik: let it be a surprise!

He said with his ever charming smile.... looking at his smile nandini just nodded her head like a baby making manik kiss her forehead yet again before the duo each other which was soon disturbed by nugget....

Nandini after freshening up walked to the kitchen to make breakfast when she remembered something and called out for manik...

Nandini: manik! Come here!

Manik who was busy with nugget stood up and walked in the kitchen with nugget running behind him...

Manik: what happened?

Nandini looked at him and licked her lips before telling him...

Nandini: Today i have a special class so can we go after?

Manik looked at him with a thinking expression making nandini look at him with hopeful eyes and her that reaction made manik chuckle...

Manik: Okay, you get done with your class and tell me! I will pick you up! Okay?

Nandini gave him a thumbs up with her big smile.... and manik... he just stood there looking at her beautiful smile...

......................

Nandini's Dance Class

Here nandini was busy in her dance class unknown to thing which was coming in her way.... Dhruv was sitting outside nandini's dance class in his car on a bit distance looking around to find something unusual but he couldn't and it made him sigh... he came out of the car with a cap and a newspaper... sitting on the bonnet he looked around from under his cap but nothing was happening around....

While here on the other side of the dance studio.. samaran was sitting in his car when a guy came to him and knocked on the window... Samaran pulled down the window to listen the guy....

Guy: all clear sir!

Samaran nodded and looked at the driver...

Samaran: lets go!

Ans they drove off towards the dance studio... Dhruv who was a bit far from the studio that no one could see him listened to a car's voice and looked up from the newspaper to see samaran's car going inside the studio...

As last night navya and mukti got to know about Samaran with the help of dhruv they knew he would do something and for that they need to be alert... and same happened... dhruv threw the newspaper on the side and pulled out his mobile to call manik still looking at the car which was on the gate as they were having a talk with the watchman...

Dhurv: he is here!

Dhruv said to manik after the call got recieved and the call ended in the next moment.... dhruv kept looking at the car who soon went inside the studio so dhruv walked ahead withone making it noticeable to anyone....