Eighteen

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

.......................

Manik parked the car outside nandini's building and saw her coming towards the car with a smile on her lips... she came inside and greeted him cheerfully...

Nandini: hey, how are you?

Manik smiled at her cheerfulness and told him...

Manik: great after looking at this cheerful face!

Nandini pouted cutely at him making manik chuckle as he started the car and they went to have breakfast...

While they were having breakfast sitting on the mirror side table manik looked outside at the busy street and he smirked lightly as he saw someone going away after looking at them... manik smirked because he saw him looking at them... but then he turned his face to nandini who had her last bite...

Nandini: these waffles were so good!

Manik nodded his head with a small smile and called the waiter... asking him to bring the bill manik told nandini...

Manik: so let me drop you at your classes after that i have some work!
Nandini: toh main khud chali jaoun gi, ap office chaly jao!

Manik opened his mouth to say something but the waiter came and manik paid the bill before telling nandini...

Manik: I am dropping you! Come!

Nandini pouted at his order but then walked behind him and sat on the passenger seat before the duo drove away....

......................

Malhotra's Company

Manik sat in his office looking at some files from the business world when the cordless phone rang... manik took he reciever and hmmed...

Manik: hmm?
Reception: sir there is someone in the lobby named Abhimanyu, he is asking to meet you urgently, i asked h...

She stopping in between and manik spoke..

Manik: send him in my cabin.

And manik ended the call... taking the pen he signed on the papers and closed the file before leaning to his chair looking at the door...

Manik sat there for few minutes when the door was knocked and manik sat straight placing his elbows on the table...

Manik: come in!

The door got opened and the receptionist of manik's floor and behind her was a man... The receptionist sat in the centre and told manik...

Receptionist: sir, this is Mr. Abhimanyu Singh.

Manik nodded and dimissed her... after that he asked Abhimanyu...

Manik: have a seat Mr. Singh!

Abhimanyu came and sat in front manik who was waiting for Abhimanyu to say something... but then he asked

Manik: what brought you here Mr. Singh?

And on this Abhimanyu spoke or rather asked!

Abhimanyu: nandini brought me here, who are you to her?

Manik smirked mentally but he then asked him further on his question...

Manik: I can ask you the same? Who are you to her? As far as i know she don't know anyone in thsi city!

Abhimanyu came forward and then told manik... as he got to know from manik's statement that he knows alot about nandini...

Abhimanyu: She don't know me, but i know her, she is my mother's best friend's daughter, my mother last met her mother before nandini was to be born, after that she disappeared, after so many years i got to know about her a few months ago and started to search her, but then i got to know about you being with her, and this morning i got an envelope which had your and hers pictures, so i came here to know about you and your relation with my sister.

As he completed manik sat back leaning to the chair... he then asked...

Manik: why you didn't go to her for a talk?
Abhimanyu: she don't know anything about us, probably! And i wanted to know a few things about her protection before taking my parents over there! Also they are not here, my parents lives in Delhi so I am waiting for them to come!

Manik nodded knowing that Abhimanyu is not dangerous for nandini, but to let him go to nandini he needs to be careful, because being a cop he should never ever get to know about manik's reality... so manik decided to tell something about him and nandini's relation...

Manik: Its not quite long since we met, but nandini is really important and dear to me, and I don't want to risk her at any cost! I will talk to her about you till then you can call your parents!
Abhimanyu: no don't, we want to tell her on our own! I just wanted to be her safe that is why i came here to talk to you!

Manik gave him a small smile saying..

Manik: As i told you, she is really dear to me!

Abhimanyu nodded and stood up saying...

Abhimanyu: I will go to her place at this weekend and will tell her everything!

Manik nodded and then Abhimanyu went... manik sighed and then taking his mobile dailed the number of Cabir...

Manik: keep an eye on Abhimanyu for a while!
Cabir: dhruv will be on it!
Manik: also keep him away from everything, he should never get a clue about me!

As manik said this cabir felt a shiver down his spine listening to the monsterous raged voice... and then the call went dead....

.......................

Manik's hideout office

Cabir put his mobile on the table and looked at dhruv who was talking to alya with a smile...

Cabir: ohh Mr. Majnu Vedhnat, Abhimanyu singh!

Dhruv looked at him listening to his name and on the next name dhruv let out a breathe before standing up and went out...

Alya: what is with Abhimanyu?

She asked on whuch cabir told her...

Cabir: Manik is doing something!

And alya just nodded... she stood up from the couch telling the two, cabir and aryaman who were in the room as mukti and navya had gone to have their lunch...

Alya: I should be going to the hospital!

Aryaman gave her a thumbs up and she smilingly went away... after that the duo took their laptops to work when aryaman asked...

Aryaman: didn't we had a meeting in Algeria on Friday?

Listening to him cabir looked at Aryaman with wide eyes...

Cabir: Aarav will kill us!

And he took the mobile to call manik... and he did...

Manik: what is it?
Cabir: meeting in Algeria in Friday for the auction!
Manik: and you are Fucking telling me now?

Cabir gulped as the call went off and he looked at aryaman who was standing already...

Aryaman: complete yor work i am going to get the jet ready for Friday! Today is Wednesday and it is already 3, we have to make arrangements about other things too!

Cabir groaned and then nodded before aryaman walked out of the office....

.......................

Okay so how was it?
Do let me know!
As it is a mafia story!
Twists and turns are important!
Also some fights and alot of things!

#OkThanksBye