Twenty Eight

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated...

......................

If you guys will comment POST SOON!
I am not going to give any update!
I will keep writing the story but won't post it until i get some genuine comments!

......................

Nandini's Apartment

Manik pecked nandini's head one more time hugging her close as they laid down on nandini's bed after manik brought her back home from her dance studio...

Manik: baby girl stop now, you know I don't like your tears! And right now you are really makinb me mad by crying!

Nandini looked up at him and glared at him with puffy eyes and literally shouted at him...

Nandini: instead of consoling me you are saying all this!

Saying so she again hide her face in manik's chest who sighed and mumbled to himself...

Manik: perks of not dealing with emotions since years!

He sighed again and then pecked her head saying...

Manik: sorry meri jaan!

Listening to the name a small smile came on nandini's lips but didn't looked up... manik creased her back saying...

Manik: i just remembered, in all this chaos you forget something!

Nandini looked at manik lifting her face with frowns on her forehead... manik smiled and creased her cheek saying...

Manik: our date!

Nandini eyes widened and she suddenly stood up from the bed and shouted...

Nandini: how could i forget about that?

Manik chuckled as he sat on the bed and holding her hand pulled her closer... nandini looked at him with her baby face and manik told her...

Manik: calm down, it is still afternoon, we have to leave in evening! So you have lots of time!

Nandini smiled beautiful making manik smile and soon enough nandini pushed manik out of her apartment to get ready but not before giving him clear instructions about picking her up on time...

.....................

Taking a long soothing shower and cleaning herself from her head to toe nandini smiled looking at her towel warped reflection in the mirror.... giving herself a beautiful smile she walked out of the washroom and stood in front her big wardrobe bare foot... wrapping her arms around her chest placed her one hand on her chin roaming her eyes on her clothes....

Looking at her wardrobe for a few minutes a dress caught her eye and she smiled before pulling the dress out of the wardrobe... and looking at the piece of cloth she spoke...

Nandini: perfect!

And soon enough she was dressed in the skin colored frock reaching to her mid thighs, who's upper part was hand embroidered and a tie up on her waist...

Twirling around once in her beautiful yet cozy outfit she giggled and then took her straightener and did loose curls on her waist length long hair

Twirling around once in her beautiful yet cozy outfit she giggled and then took her straightener and did loose curls on her waist length long hair... doing so nandini picked up her blush on and mascara which were the only things she applied on her skin along with a peach flavoured lip gloss on her pumpy lips...

Getting satisfied with her look she again smiled and the slapped her forehead thinking about how much she is smiling... giggling at her thoughts nandini took her cream colored flat tie up sandals and wrapped her feet in those beautiful pair of shoes...

Taking a full look of herself in the mirror nandini smiled woth satisfaction.... as it was a cue to manik... nandini's mobile rang out loud in the silent room making her run to pick it up...

Nandini: hello!
Manik: ready?

Nandini nodded her head but then mentally slapping herself told him...

Nandini: yes!
Manik: I'm waiting in the parking lot!

Nandini ended the call saying an okay and taking her sling bag which had her mobile keys and wallet she looked at gerself in the mirror this time doe a few more seconds... taking a deep breathe she said to herself...

Nandini: It's okay nandini, It is only Manik, Uff, Calm down!

And taking a few breathe she smiled and then locking the door of the apartment she went down....

......................

While on the other side... as nandini pushed manik to go away as she had to get ready manik came to his car and dailed aryaman's number...

Manik: got him?
Aryaman: first please come to the office, it is important!

Manik looked up at nandini's Apartment and then said...

Manik: in 5.

And the call ended... glancing at nandini's bedroom balcony manik started the car and drove off to his hideout office...

Coming inside te office he saw his whole gang sitting there waiting for him... and as manik came there they all got straight then cabir and aryaman stood up after manik asked...

Manik: why he is not here?

Cabir and aryaman shared a look and aryaman taking a deep breathe tried to make manik understand....

Aryaman: we didn't wanted to disobey your orders! But it is about nandini! So that is why...
Manik: what about nandini?

He asked cutting aryaman in between... manik looked at everyone as they shared a look before manik shouted with frowns on his forehead...

Manik: speak up damnit!
Cabir: Samaran is under Abhimanyu's custody, as he was there for nandini, Abhimanyu is not leaving him alone he is making sure that Samaran get his punishment!

Cabir told him and stopped as aryaman continued...

Aryaman: so if we try to do anything to being samaran out of them Abhimanyu will not stay silent, and if he started to dig inside, you might get in trouble because he will eventually tell nandini about it!

Aryaman completed and manik kept looking down for a few seconds before looking up at them...

Manik: are you all lacking of hiding the reality?

All of them stayed silent and manik he just rolled his eyes at them before pulling out his mobile from the pocket and dailed the number stabding in front the board which was filled up with so many things... 

Manik: yes, Samaran Sinha, tonight!

And the call ended... after that manik turned to look at others and said with angry tone...

Manik: Don't try to call me, and you have to clean the mess which will be happening tonight, by the time i am back i should not be listening a single word about that bastard!

Saying so he threw an angry glare and then went out letting all of them look at each other with tired and scared faces...

.........................

Next chapter is going to be a longgggggggg one!
So it might take a day to complete!
See you all soon!

#OkThanksBye