Thirty Four

Ignore mistakes if any...
Genuine comments please...

....................

Soon enough the party ended and all the people started to leave so manik came back to his room and got rid of his blazer ans his shirt.... throwing them on the couch he laid down on the bed looking at the ceiling with his arms thrown on the sides and legs hanging down...

He kept thinking about so many things which were making him mad for time being... he only wanted to be calm and as if it was a cue for nandini she walked upstairs and reaching manik's room looked at him who had his eyes closed only dresses in his pants.... she smilingly walked to him and laid down beside him keeping her head on his chest with her legs hanging down next to manik's... manik smield feeling her presence when she spok creasing his chin...

Nandini: My birthday boy is tired?

Manik opening his eyes turned to look at her... nandini passed him a smile... pulled her above him he said holding her waist....

Manik: I am but nor for you!

Nandini pouted at him making her peck her lips.... she giggled and then spoke...

Nandini: acha now leave me! Lets get changed then we will talk! Okay?

Manik mouthed an okay and nandini getting up from him walked to his closet and took out one of white dress shirt walked in the bathroom... manik huffed looking at her retiring figure.... he too stood up and took his t-shirt and boxers....

Soon nandini came out all dress in his shirt with her inner underneath.... her wet hair made the shirt a bit wet giving manik a view of her inners... he just smiled at her and kissing her crown went to have a shower....

Later the duo were laying on the bed facing each other when manik kissed her palm and spoke...

Manik: My mama was the best mother and best wife in the world, she made this place home which my dad brought after growing his company, She used to spread love around her, we all were so happy in our bubble when the evils of the past came in our lifes!

Nandini for a second got shudder looking at his eyes which were going red with anger... she rubbed her thumb in the back of his palm and it made manik come back to the world and he smiled looking at nandini... who smiled back and manik continued....

Manik: Mama used to study in college and everyone was mad for her over there, but one particular person was known at a psycho had eyes on my mama but she didn't gave a damn to anyone, years later the college ended and mama and dad got married, then i was born and everything was good, when one day that psycho came back, I was 15 at that time, ee were having a happy time in the back garden... me and dad were playing football and mama was cheeing us up when suddenly a gun was shot... we all were shocked and when he turned we saw a man was holding mama from her neck putting the gun on her forehead!

Nandini felt tears in her eyes as she kepy listening to manik without saying anything...

Manik: we were shocked, dad took steps to save mama but that psycho shouted taht we will kill mama, when dad asked him about why he is doing this that was when he told everything that how he wanted mama and he came there to get her, i was so scared to even react while dd tried his best to make him understand but he was not listening to anything, mama was crying looking at me so was I, when a guard came from back and strangled that psycho, mama ran towards me and took me in his arms while dad tried to take control of the psycho with the guard, i was looking at them as they were in front if my eyes and mama's back was at them, that man pushed away the guard and then dad, he pointed the gun towards dad and as he pulled the trigger the guard took hold of him and he missed the shot, but that shot was not missed, the bullet hit mama's back making everyone stop there.

A big fat lone tear came out if manik's eye ans nandini didn't dare to wipe that off not even her tears... she just kept creasing her thumb on the back of his palm....

Manik: My mama fell in my arm and I couldn't do anything, dad came to us and tried to move mama but she was gone, gone away from us, I looked at that man who killed my mother but he ran away, his face was imprinted in my mind, he was the one who destroyed us, I lost my mother at the age of 15, and then I lost myself too, dad didn't knew what to do and what not, everything was destroyed in just 1 hour!

Manik looked at nandini and asked...

Manik: you remember when i was gone for the whole day and didn't called you, you were angry on me that time!

Nandini just nodded her head on with manik told her...

Manik: that was the day when my mama died, so I just went away from everything!

Nandini just pulled him close and hugged him... mnaik too hugged her close he needed that... all these years he kept everything in his heart and mind.... he needed this closure....
after half hour when they were stable with all their emotions nandini asked in her low voice...

Nandini: is there anything else you want to tell me manik?

Manik looked at her on which nandini asked him...

Nandini: Any secret you have and want to tell me?

Manik was taken back with thsi question fearing in she got to know about him being the mafia king....

Manik: why do you think so?
Nandini: what is in your study? You never let me go there! And today i saw you coming outside with mukti and aryaman! Are you hiding something manik?

Manik didn't knew what to say ans the first thing that came to his mind he spoke out...

Manik: No nandini, it was just a business talk and I just don't let anyone inside, i needed some papers to aryaman and mukti walked inside with me!

Nandini just nodded and then placing her hand on his cheek told him....

Nandini: I trust you manik, don't let this trust be broken! I don't want anything come between us, and secrets sometimes break things apart! I don't want us to break apart! I LOVE YOU!

Manik just hugged her with guilt in his eyes but he kissed her forehead saying...

Manik: I LOVE YOU TOO Meri jaan!

And he kept her close to him until she fall asleep in his arms....

.......................

Manik tried hiding!
But will it remain a secret?
Or nandini will get to know about it?
Do let me know about your guess!
Waiting for the reviews

#OkThanksBye