Twenty Nine

Ignore mistakes if any...
Genuine comments please...

.......................

Need INLINE comments on this chapter

......................

Nandini smiled widely as she saw manik standing outside his car leaning to the door frame wearing a cream colored pants and blazer with a white t-shirt looking the most handsome man in the world....

Manik unknowingly looked up but his straight face turned into a smiling one as he saw nandini coming to him looking beautiful... as nandini reached manik with biting her lips manik smirked and asked leaning down a bit...

Manik: Just a clarification!

Nandini frowned but then smiled listening to his sentence.....

Manik: we didn't had a conversation of wearing cream and white color! Do we?

Nandini looked at her dress and then his with a smile... manik chuckle at her cute expressions saying...

Manik: you look cute baby girl!

Nandini pouted at this and mumbled to herself...

Nandini: Which guy calls a girl Cute on their first date?

Manik laughed taking nandini's attention and he pecking her cheek mumbled to her...

Manik: I do, coz my girl is Cute as hell!

The compliment and the peck made nandini's cheek turn red.... manik smiled at her and standing straight asked...

Manik: So shall we baby girl?

Nandini nodded like a kid and manik opening the door made her sit earning a beautiful smile and then jogged to his side... as manik started his Audi nandini asked...

Nandini: where are we going?

Manik take a look of her before pushing the accelerator and telling her...

Manik: A couple of places! So can't name one!

Nandini looked at him with wide eyes on which manik just smirked and started their journey....

The ride was silent but peaceful as nandini was looking around with her one hand was in manik's grip who was driving with a small smile lingering on his lips...

Soon enough the car stopped and nandini immediately looked out only to frown and look at manik asking him...

Nandini: why are we at your office!

Manik gave her a smirk telling her...

Manik: You'll know in a few minutes baby girl!

And then the duo walked out that was when nandinis as they were at the back side of the office... nandini didn't questioned again but just followed manik who was homding her hand.... they entered a lift and manik pressed the top most button... nandini just stayed silent till the lift pinged and the doors opened....

As they stepped out nandini's eyes went wide with excitement.... they were at the roof top of the company from where the busy mumbai could be seen... nandini was smiling looking around when manik's words caught her attention...

Manik: you are being happy with this only?
Nandini: what do you mean!

Manik chuckled at the confused face...

Manik: I mean this is not even in my list and you are being happy only with the view.
Nandini: then why are we here?

Manik just smiled and puller her with him.... and they reached on the other side where nandini saw a white colored helicopter was parked...