Two

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

........................

Malhotra Mansion, Mumbai

The car entered in the huge mansion

The car entered in the huge mansion.... driving pass from the guards to the trees they reached the entrance... as the car stopped a watchman came opening the door of the passenger seat and manik came out with his all time charming aura.... the smirk on his lips and the eyes which were screaming out danger... he looked on his sides to see cabir and aryaman and then!

Then he walked inside the mansion as the butlers stopped their works and bowed down to greet their master.... the trio reached the lavish living room were Surya sat with a cigar in between his fingers as he walked to some people sitting there... manik looked at everyone and then at his father who blinked his eyes telling him to talk later... manik nodded his head and walked to the indoor garden which had the bar... the trio sat their with manik in between them... they looked at his face which was lost in thinking... on this cabir winked at aryaman before saying...

Cabir: btw aryaman wo larki! Kya naam tha uska!
(Btw aryaman that girl, what was her name?)

Aryaman: nandini!
Cabir: yea nandini, itni achi thi na wo!
(Yea nandini, she was such a nice girl! No?)

Manik listened to the duo while sipping his drink and a smirk came to his lips... he turned around putting his elbows on the car and spoke...

Manik: itni hi achai thi to pata karo usky bary mein!
(Is she was this good nice! Then go find out about her!)

Aryaman and cabir shared a look before glupping down their drinks and standing in front him spoke...

Aryaman: manik wo wsy larki nhi lag rhi thi!
(Manik she was not that kind of girl!)

Manik looked at him on which cabir spoke...

Cabir: yea!

Manik then looked at him and spoke taking a few steps towards the flowers... and sitting down touching the flowers with his one hand he spoke...

Manik: to mny kab kaha wo wesi larki hai? I just said to find out about her! In between tum logon ny mujhy knhi dekha hai kisi larki ky sath jo aisa bol rhy ho?
(Did i said that what kind of girl she was?) (in between have you guys seen with any girl that you are saying this?)

And he stood up... while cabir and aryaman shared a look and in an instant they ran from there making manik nod in disbelief... just then he listened his father's voice and he looked at him with a smile...

.........................

Hospital, mumbai

Nandini sat on the bed while a doctor bandaged her wound and then spoke with a smile...

Doctor: here you are done!

Nandini smiled before saying..

Nandini: thank you!

Saying so she got down from the bed and asked...

Nandini: how much for the bandage?

The doctor looked at her and said with a smile...

Doctor: its fine, it was a small scratch! That's okay!

Nandini nodded but found it weird and then came out of the hospital... she looked at her wound and then toon out her mobile from the bag...

Nandini: ayiappa, mein phir late ho gai!

She said looking above and then her eyes fell on the taxi... running to it she sat inside and telling the driver about her destination she sat back when a smile came up on her lips and she mumbled...

Nandini: manik!

She smiled to herself but then frowned and slapped her forehead...

Nandini: pagal!

And the remaining journey she was smiling playing with the wind giggling to herself...

......................

Cabir and aryaman entered inside an office making the two girls look at them...

Mukti: ab kya hua tum dono ko?

She asked continuing her work on the laptop... while the duo fell on the couches and spoke after looking at each other...

Aryaman: manik asked to fine about!
Cabir: a girl!

And the two of them looked at the duo with wide eyes!

Navya: are you serious?

She asked coming close to them who nodded their head and they narrated what happened a few hours ago...

.......................

Another one!
Yet a short one!
Manan meet?
Sooner!😉
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye