Ten

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.........................

Few Days Later:

Nandini walked out of the cafe after her shift as  she held nugget in her arms who was barking occasionally... while nandini's lips were wearing a smile....

She took a few steps on the path when the car stopped beside her taking her attention... she looked at the car and smiled instantly... she opened the front door and bending down spoke immediately...

Nandini: hey manik!

Manik smiled as she greeted her and she sat inside the car...

Manik: hey!

He then looked at nugget who barked looking at manik... and then his gaze turned to nandini who asked him...

Nandini: tum kahin gy huay thy? (You have gone somewhere?)

Manik was looking at her with the same smile and then told her holding the steering wheel..

Manik: han Actually aik zaruri kaam tha! (Yes, had an important work!)

Nandini nodded and manik started the car when nandini remembered something and spoke....

Nandini: tumhy pata hai mujhy nugget kahan sy mila? (You know how i got nugget?)

Manik looked at her to continue who told her...

Nandini: kuch din pehly sy mujhy gifts a rhy hayn! Or har cheez ky sath aik note hote hai! Or hamesha SOMEONE YOU KNOW likha hota hai! That someone gifted me nuggut. (Since a few days i am receiving gift! And they have a note with the gift it is always written SOMEONE YOU KNOW on it!)

Manik looked at her and nodded his head saying...

Manik: to kya kary? (So what should we do?)

Nandini: mein baas yeh soch rhi thi ky kon ho sakta hai jisko meri itni cheezain pata hai! (I was just thinking that who is that oerson who knows so much about me!)

Manik bite his lips and spoke...

Manik: looks like you got a admirer!

Nandini chuckled creasing nugget's head who was going in sleep...

Manik: to pata kry tumhary admirer ky bary mein? (So should we search for your admirer?)

Nandini: han mein bhi to dekhun mera admirer kon hai! (Yes, i also wanna see who is my admirer!)

Manik smiled and nodded before stopping at McDonalds... nandini got excited looking at it and both went inside after placing sleeping nugget in the car...

.......................

Malhotra Mansion, Mumbai

Manik came inside his room and dailed a number...

Manik: what's the report?

Navya: madhyam singhania is coming back in two days his flight got delayed, and apparently he is gaining for interest in mehta's.

Manik: aryaman mehta ky pass nhi gaya tha? (Haven't aryaman gone to mehta?)

Navya: gaya tha, but they are not bothered about that! (He did!)

And the next thing manik ended the call... he dailed another number and spoke in his rigid tone...

Manik: gaurav mehta! Tomorrow 9 am sharp!

Aryaman: but manik!

Before he could continue the call ended... manik took a deep breath and fell on the bed... he kept thinking for a few seconds before picking up his mobile yet again...

Manik: cabir korea wali consignment puri ho gai hui hai? (Cabir have the consignment of korea completed?)

Cabir: nhi! Wo to abhi 5 din baad jani hai! (No it still have 5 days!)

Manik: subha 2 bjy tak wo consignment korea pohonch jani chahiye, and you have to look at that personally! (I want that consignment to reach korea till 2 pm in the afternoon,)

And he ended the call before walking to the washroom to take a shower...

.........................

Un-named Factory, Outskirts of Mumbai

Cabir looked at the people who were working in fast pace when his phone rang...

Cabir: han aryaman? (Yes aryaman?)

Aryaman: manik sy baat hui? (Have you talked to manik?)

Cabir: han wo keh rha hai ky kaal hi korea wali consignment ho jani chahiye or mein adhi raat ko factory mein khara hun! (Yes he was saying that the consignment of korea should be gine by tomorrow and here i am standing in the factory at this time of night!)

Aryaman: or mujhy call ai hai Gaurav Mehta! Baas one single name! (And I received a call stating Gaurav Mehta! Just one single name!)

Cabir gulped hard as he asked...

Cabir: ab us kaminay ny kya kiya hai? Aarav is not going to leave him! (Now what that bastard did?)

Aryaman: yehi to nhi pata, but he is so dead. (I don't know!)

Cabir: kabhi kabhi to mujhy bhi dar lagny lag jata hai is insan sy! (Sometimes i also get scared of this guy!)

Aryaman just hmmed and soon ended the call...

.......................

Malhotra Mansion, Mumbai

Manik came down from his room early at 7 am and found his father sitting on the dining table for his breakfast...

Manik: good morning dad!

Surya looked at manik and passed him a smile saying...

Surya: good morning, aj bari jldi uth gy? (You woke up early today?)

Manik nodded sitting beside him while a butler served manik...

Manik: kuch kaam thy jo jldi puray krny thy! (Had some work to do so thats why!)

Surya: related to?

Surya asked sipping his tea on which manik rolled his eyes...

Manik: seriously dad?

Surya huffed a breath and said keeping his elbow on the table...

Surya: tumhy neend ati hai? (Do you feel sleepy?)

Manik frowned and then nodded his head...

Surya: itni dayr ky liay? (For how much time?)

Manik: kya mtlb dad? (What do you mean dad?)

Manik asked with a frown having his juice... on which surya asked..

Surya: sakoon sy soo jaty ho? (Do you sleep peacefully?)

This time manik stopped... the word peace was nowhere in his life since his mother died leaving him and his father alone in the world...
he looked at his father who spoke calmly...

Surya: in sab ko choro manik or apna sakoon dhundo, mera sakoon tumhy sakoon mein dekh ky hi mil jy ga! (Leave all this manik and go find your peace, i will also get my peace back when i will see you in peace!)

Saying so he patted his head and walked out wearing his coat...

Manik: Sakoon! (Peace!)

Manik mumbled under his breath and threw his head back on the chair...

.....................

Hey!
Nandini's admirer?
Monster manik in the next one?
Mafia Manik gives Feeling of NAWAB! No?

#OkThanksBye