Three

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Dance Academy, Mumbai

Nandini smiled as she danced beautifully making the little girls clap their hands loud... nandini smiled at them joining her hands thanking them...

Little girl: didi mujhy bhi aisa dance krna hai!
(Di i also want to dance like you)

A little girl said pulling nandini's dupatta which was tied around her waist... she smiled and sat on the floor in front the little girl and spoke tieing her dupatta like her...

Nandini: to us ky liay to apko practice krna pary ga na!
(For that you have to practice for that)

The little girl nodded on which nandini spoke...

Nandini: to start kry practice?
(So should we start the practice)

Little girl: yes!
Nandini: to chalo!
(So lets go)

And she again stood in the centre as some girls of around every age made a curcle around nandini... and the next few hours went with nandini smiling while teaching the girls the dance...

.....................

Manik's hideout Office, Mumbai

Mukti kept working on the laptop while the three of them sat in front her on the chair waiting for her to say something...

Aryaman: mukti! Tu information nikal rhi hai yan bana rhi hai?
(Mukti! Are you making the information or searching for it?)

And he got a galre from her... and all he did was to shrug his shoulders... just then cabir's mobile rang... he looked at the called to see alya...

Cabir: han alya?
(Yes alya?)

Alya: okay! Who was that girl? Manik ny khud call ki thi!
(Okay! Who was that girl? Manik himself asked to check on her)

Cabir: searching for her! For him!

He said and he moved his mobile back listening to alya's shout...

Cabir: aram sy bol na!
(Lower down your volume girl!)

Alya: manik, who ran away from girl even after being the MAFIA MAN! He asked you to seach for a girl! That is something new!
Cabir: totally!

And both of them laughed... and the next moment mukti turned the laptop to them making cabir say to alya...

Cabir: mil gai! Baad mein batata hun!
(Got that! Ill tell you later)

And ending the he he looked at the information mukti found out about NANDINI....

......................

Malhotra Mansion, Mumbai

Manik made a drink for his father who sat beside her on the bar chair and taking the glass asked...

Surya: kahan thy tum subha sy? Breakfast py bhi nhi ay thy!
(Where were you from morning? Didn't even came for the breakfast!)

Manik looked at his father and taking a sip of his drink spoke...

Manik: had some business to sort out!

Surya nodded in disbelief before saying....

Surya: mny kitna baar kaha hai chor do is kaam ko, tumhari maa ky baad aik tum hi ho mere liay!
(Manik how many time i told you so leave this thing, you are the only person for me after you mother!)

Manik took a breath before standing straight in front him and spoke...

Manik: or mny apko kitna dafa kaha hai ky mein ab nhi chor sakta! Or kon maray ga mujhy? Kisi ki himmat nhi hai ky wo Manik Malhotra ko hath laga saky!
(And how many time i told you that u can't leave this! And who will kill me? No one has the power and courage that he could kill me, me Manik Malhotra!)

He spoke the last part with a smirk on his lips and rage in his eyes... surya huffed and then stood up... he placed his hand over manik's shoulder and spoke...

Surya: dekha, aik din koi aisa ay ga! Jo tumhari yeh soch badal dy ga! Mein to nhi kr paya itny saalon sy, but tab tumhy mout ka dar bhi hoga or us insan sy dur honay ka dard bhi! Tab tumhy smaj ay ga ky mein ku bolta hun! Just take care mera beta!
(You will see, one day a person will come in your life, and then your this thought will be changed, thou i couldn't do it since years, but at that time you will be having fear of death and the pain of leaving that person, then you will know why i keep saying ut again and again! Just take care of yourself my son)

Saying so surya patted his son's shoulder and walked away while manik stood there standing as out of nowhere his father's word made his mind recall the incident which happened in the morning.... unknowingly his mind went to that little girl... NANDINI....

.....................

How was it?
Well about the daily updates!
Working on it!
Hope for the best!
Wating for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye