Nineteen

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

.........................

Friday Afternoon, Algeria

A Black Mercedes stopped outside a lavish hotel where alot of high class cars were parked... soon enough the doors of the front side got opened and two guys came out all dressed in black... one of them opened the back door to let everyone see the King of Mafia World sitting inside with a cigarette in between his lips...

Taking one more puff he came out and buttoned his coat looking around... the people over there who too belonged to mafia world bowed down a bit in front the intimidating aura of the person who rule this world... he just smirked and walked inside with his two boys walking behind him...

Entering inside the arena of the auction he walked straight with so many people looking at him... from the men to the guys.... and all he did was to smirk...

Coming to the front he sat on the couch with his two guys on his either side...  when one person came to th stage with a mic in his hands...

Person: Hello to you all, as our Mafia king, Mr. Aarav Malhotra is here, lets get started with the auction.

Everyone over there clapped except for manik who was having a drink in between his fingers looking at the stage with his piercings gaze...

Person: The first thing for the auction is weapons, from small guns to large, to start with....

And the Auction went own and manik just looked at aryaman who was sitting on his left side on some particular thing and that thing went to manik with no more discussion...

Person: And the last Auction of the day will be from the side of the King of Russian Mafia's.

Manik raised his one brow and looked on the side to see the Russian Mafia king sitting with a smirk on his lips... he just stood up and walked to the stage with the same smirk...

Russian Mafia King: For the Auction we have the most beautiful possession on Mafia!

And he pointed towards his back from where a few guys came but they were holding girls arms which were tied behind there back... those girls were dressed in bikini and were crying... the Russian Mafia King smirked looking at the girls while manik's eyes got filled with rage... the glass in his hand broke down in pieces and he stood up in a blink...

Manik: Cabir, Aryaman!

Manik shouted in rage and Cabir and aryaman pulled out their guys towards the stage taking everyone off-guard... even the Russian Mafia king was shocked so he spoke with anger...

Russian Mafia King: what the hell are you doing?

Manik looked at his with his monstrous gaze making him shuder for a second befor emanik roared at him...

Manik: who are you to bring those girls in here without my permission? This auction is done by me! And you brought them here not knowing the consequences!

He tore his gaze from him to cabir and nodded his head... next cabir and Aryaman walked to the stage and asked the guys to leave the girls but they were persistent... on this manik roared again...

Manik: leave the girls this instant or else your boss will be killed here, and you know i can do that without any fear!

The Russian Mafia King looked at his guys and then signaled one for them who in a blink took out the gun to hit manik but before he could take even load it he fell dead on the stage with screaming of the girls ringing in the arena... Every eye turned to manik who had his revolver in his hands and had killed the guy...

Manik: let the girls go now!

And all the other guys left the girls who were taken back by cabir and aryaman.... while manik looked around the arena to see all the people over there scared to face the Mafia King of the world... manik walked to the Stage and held the coller of that Russian Mafia King...

Manik: I am the king of the whole world of Mafia's and you are a mere puppet for me, you wanted to rule the world on your own and you are doing so! But don't forget i have a upper hand on you! You are the king of Russian Mafia because I decided not to rule on Russia! But your this act is going to cost you alot!

Saying so manik left his coller and then moved down to the stage... manik started to walk out the arena when the Russion Mafia King angrily took out his gun to fire manik but before he could move he was dead there with the buttle in his head... everyone over there were shocked and looked at manik who was in rage... putting the revolver back in his pant manik looked at everyone...

Manik: I am the king over here, and if anyone tried to disobey me they will face their death!

His voice was harsh and raged... no one wanted to die, because they all know about the power of the Mafia king.... but there are also some people who were waiting to kill him so that they could rule the world just like him... but for that they needed so many things...

......................

Manik sat in his car when cabir and Aryaman came to him... pulling down the window of his car manik looked at them...

Manik: send the girls back from where they are! I'll be leaving for India!

Cabir and aryaman just nodded and manik pulling on his glasses drove off in full speed towards his destination...

Cabir and aryaman looked at each other and then at the dead body of the Russian Mafia King which was being brough by his guys... cabir and aryaman knew that manik need to do something about it as soon as possible or else he can also be in danger....

.......................

Uffff....
I feel so tired writing small updates too!
But i am going to complete my promise of completing the stories!
So that i can relax myself for a bit and read a lotttttt of stories...
do let me know about the update...

#OkThanksBye