Special Chapter: Thank You, I Love You

Hello my dearest reader..
Today I'm posting some thank you gift for you as it is the only way I could thank the support and such heartwarming messages and comments you have left for me. 
I know, I'm still lacking a lot with my writing; as this is the first time ever I actually write and post my writing (yeah, MewGulf got me that whipped LOL) and I'm trying to improve myself every time. Really, I can't thank all of you enough for those who left such heartwarming comments and messages. Those who even DM me and fangirling over kdrama and MewGulf with me, I LOVE YOUUUUUUU 55555
And I owe all of you an apology as I have been away for sooo long ಥ_ಥ
Thank you so much to those who are still patiently waiting for my update.
I think that's enough ranting for today LOL.
Hope you enjoy reading this special gift and stay safe Na? Covid-19 is being a dick again 🤬

***

Gulf POV

I put down my second son as he has fallen into a deep sleep.

"App! App!" my little koala bear mumbled as he eyed me with his brown, round eyes.

"Oho, you just won't sleep if Daddy didn't lull you to sleep, huh?" I eyed my youngest son.

Making him giggle as if I just make a joke.

"Fine, you wait for your Daddy, Na?" I land a kiss on his forehead.

"App...a," he mumbled as he put his finger in his mouth.

"Hoi, you just called 'Appa', isn't it? Did I hear it right, Phanit?" I can't help but to smile wide.

But he just focuses on sucking his finger.

"Your Daddy is going to throw a fit if he knows," I giggled, remembering how P'Mew makes a huge fuss on how two of our triplets could call me 'Appa' first before they could call him 'Daddy'.

Plus, Phanit is the closest with P'Mew...

My eye then lands on the envelope Inspector Sarawat had given me this afternoon. And I could only leave out a heavy sigh. But then the triplet's bedroom door was opened and he walked in as he smiled wide.

"Aw, done already?" I asked as he walked into our room.

"Yeah. I think Type played too much today since P'Thorn and his family arrived.  Plus, Thanya and Type have been too engrossed with the switch Grace brought for Type," he explained as he took a seat beside me on our bed.

"Aw, why my little koala bear hasn't sleep yet, huh?" he smiled wide as he picked up Phanit who is engrossed sucking his finger, and start humming, putting him to sleep.

"You know him. He's a Daddy boy. He won't sleep until you hold him!" I pretended to sulk.

"Hmm, is someone jealous?" he wiggles his eyebrow as he lulled Phanit to sleep.

"Aw, why should I? Less one works for me!" I pouted as I gather the triplet's toys and put them inside a basket.

"Phanit, look... because you are too clingy with Daddy...my big baby is sulking..." he pretends to complain to Phanit who is half asleep.

But I can't help but to blush hard.

"Oho, Phanit...you need to sleep now...Daddy needs to take care of his big baby," he smirked.

"Do you have a death wish?" I threw a death glare.

While actually, my heart is beating so freaking fast.

Just what spell you have cast on me, Mew Suppasit?

Hurriedly, he put Phanit who have fallen asleep into the baby coat with his brothers and hugged me.