Chapter 32 : Prey VS Predator

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SITUATION THAT SOME READER MAY FIND DISTRESSING. 
THUS, I WILL WRITE A SIMPLE SUMMARY FOR THIS CHAPTER. 

In this chapter, Grace father came to the resort looking for Gulf. Techno came to the cafe to warn Mew as an attempt to make sure Gulf didn't meet him given that Grace father used to molest Gurl when he was younger. But it's too late and Gulf meet him in front of the cafe and have a breakdown. Mew chase him out and comfort Gulf. Mew also contacted Win to dig more info on this guy to make sure he never came again.

***

Gulf POV

I woke up with the heaviest headache.

Fuck!

I hate alcohol!

With wobbly legs, I walked to the bathroom to wash up as I smelled like a freaking sewer! After I'm fully awake and clean, I checked my phone.

Fuck! It's already 2 PM?!

I then rushed down the stairs.

"Mae?" I start looking for her.

Then my eye lands on the note she left on the fridge.

"I went out to pick up Type, Na? Mew left his car in case you were planning to go to the cafe,"

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

You really messed up this time around, Gulf!

That would be the last time I ever drink that freaking alcohol!

I grabbed the car key and drove off straight to the cafe.

First, I need to apologize to Mew for speaking so senselessly...

Oh, I also need to thank P'Tum for his explanation last night...

What else?

I keep on thinking until I reached the cafe and was about to walk towards the cafe when suddenly my eye lands on a familiar figure.

"Gulf!" he sing-sang my name.

"K...Khun Lung..." I stutter.

Flashback

//Start//

He won't find me...

He won't find me inside here...

"Found you..." he says, while slowly sounds of door creaking fills the air.

"Is it fun? Playing hide and seek? But Gulf, you are not a child anymore," he then grabbed my collar and dragged me out from the wardrobe.

"Now, be a good boy...and get on your knees," he starts to unbuckle his belt.

//End//

"I must say, you grew up well, Gulf. Look how beautiful you are," his voice sounds so close.

My chest clammed uptight and I was struggling to breathe. Sweat started to pour from my palms and my heart feels like it's going to explode anytime.

"I'm gonna drive you crazy, then stop, then do it all over again until you beg me to finish this. Even then, I won't. I'm just gonna do every naughty thing to you until your mind and body explode," he whispers.

But then I feel sudden warmth.

Sudden warmth that emits such a comforting smell...

But everything was spinning.